GHETTO WHITE GIRLS

Every ghetto white girl I know is black only. I think they're real sexy too. I like like when a white girl has cornrows. If you're a ghetto white girl or know one, post a pic of you/ them, dressed ghetto.

Naked pictures of guys will be deleted.
I'm definitely not ghetto. LOL I'm a suburban white girl princess. However, I date a lot of Ghetto kings. They fuck better. purrr

What's the difference ?

Your standard issue white girl will make you some meatloaf or some baked chicken for dinner . . . a ghetto actin', hood rat wannabe white girl (can't stand 'um) will fix you some neck bones . . . OK??? If I want somethin' white, then I mean white. Not a black chick wrapped in white skin LOL! But to each his own!

Last edited:
Agreed. The way they talk, move or just the overall vibe is Black. Add to that if they have natural booty, they're full on Blacked. Rylee "The Rabbit" sex-worker turned Insta Model had such an upbringing. You can see part of her experience here and notice her talking style

Your standard issue white girl will make you some meatloaf or some baked chicken for dinner . . . a ghetto actin', hood rat wannabe white girl (can't stand 'um) will fix you some neck bones . . . OK??? If I want somethin' white, then I mean white. Not a black chick wrapped in white skin LOL! But to each his own!
100% with you on this. I've got no interest in hood rat wannabes. Or, hood rats for that matter.

Back