Gonna be a long story, every word is 100% true and got us into the lifestyle.

Gf and I went through a rocky part of our relationship in the first year. She ended up going to a party and our boss at work convinced her to fuck a black guy (who we also worked with). She was drinking and was really sorry about it. It almost ruined the relationship but I forgave her and over the years it became a secret turn-on of mine. She later told me how the guy took her to the back of his van and fucked her doggystyle for an hour straight and had the biggest dick she'd ever seen even in pictures. Dude was built with dreads and he was a really cool guy honestly. It's been 10 years and I still think of that night and jerk off about it.

Kept my secret for about 4 years but then we were drinking at our place with 2 of her girlfriends. One of her friends showed her a pic of this guy she was fucking, and they thought I wasn't paying attention. They started talking about how hot he was and how they all wanted to fuck him etc. etc. So, I snuck behind them talking and saw a quick glimpse of a shirtless black dude on her friends phone. We kept drinking and I got the courage enough later to tell her about my fantasy of watching her with other guys and how I thought that would be the hottest thing in the world. Told her about how I thought of her cheating on me with our coworker and told her I heard her and her friends talking about the black dude on her friends phone.

She was a little unsure if I was serious or not, but she said that it was something she'd do that night. Fast forward about a week and she told me she was ready to try it and we got on tinder and stuff and none of that really panned out, we weren't really sure what we were doing or looking for. She ended up meeting a guy named Markeece at a bar and told me about how she got his number, and he was really hot etc. etc. So I told her to set it up. A couple days later I was at work and she texted me that her friend, Hallie, and her had been drinking with Markeece and he kissed her. He knew she had a boyfriend and didn't care. She told me they both made out with him at the bar and invited him back to our apt. She told me that he wanted to have a threesome with her and her friend. My heart was pounding so hard and I had a rock hard cock for the next two hours of work, thinking about what they were doing.

I wasn't sure the guy would be cool with me watching or anything or if he even knew anything but my gf told me he knew I was coming home from work so he was cool with me being there. I honestly think he thought I'd be participating and was he was ok with that. Found out the next day that the whole time they were hanging out without me in the apartment that all three of them had been drinking and fooling around. My girlfriend told me that at one point she had her hands down his pants while she made out with Hallie.

I walked into my apt and my gf and Hallie (both 23 at the time) and Markeece (who I found out was 30 at the time) were all chilling on the couch drinking patron and vodka. They had music playing on the TV. I told them I was super tired from work, but they could keep partying and I was a very hard sleeper and they wouldn't keep me up. Bedroom was upstairs and the way our staircase worked meant that if I sat at the top of the stairs I could look around the corner and see the entire living room and half the kitchen. So that was the plan. I was going to sit at the top of the stairs and watch this guy have a threesome with my gf and her friend.

About 20 min went bye and they finally started making out on the couch. He had a girl on either side of him and was alternating kissing them. My gf is kind of shy and isn't the one to take charge... very submissive. But Hallie definitely isn't. Hallie was rubbing his crotch and playing with her tits etc. Eventually my gf ended up in between both of them and they took her shirt and bra off and both started sucking on her tits. My gf just leaned back on the couch and let them suck on her and touch her. I couldn't hear much but he asked her if she was sure that it was ok cause of her boyfriend (me... who had the biggest hard on of my life and was watching the whole thing). She told him that it was ok and she wanted him to fuck her. She started kissing him, took his shirt off and climbed on top of him. She shoved her chest in his face and they made out for a few more minutes.

He pushed her to the side on the couch and pulled my gfs pants off and pulled her panties to the side and started eating her out while Hallie pulled his pants down and sucked his dick. I couldn't get a good look at his dick at first but eventually I'd find out (according to him) that it was 9.5 inches. After a while he had my gf get on all fours over the arm of the couch. He slapped her ass and told her that she was going to get fucked better than she ever had. He started rubbing her pussy from the back while he groped her tits. Her friend was stroking his cock and making out with him. He gave my girlfriends ass another slap and positioned himself behind her. I could see how much she wanted it and that turned me on so much. I was trying not to cum so badly and it hadn't even started.

She started rubbing and grinding her ass on him and he finally put his hand on her lower back, pulled her panties to the side and slowly pushed his cock inside of her. Her friend was basically forgotten to be honest, she would play with my gfs tits and make out with the dude but Markeece was all in on my gf. My quiet innocent gamer girlfriend just closed her eyes and bit her lip and tried not to moan as he pushed inside of her. It didn't take long before he started slapping her ass again. Then he finally picked up the pace and she started bucking back on his hard dick. He fucked her like that for 45 min straight. At one point she had her ass so far in the air and her face down over the arm of the couch screaming "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK" loud enough that if I was actually asleep it would have woke me up. I had never in my life seen her so into sex. She was moaning and clawing at the couch. She was basically facing my direction at that time so I could see her tits moving and all of her facial expressions pretty well.

I was harder than I'd ever been sitting at the top of the stairs and trying not to blow my load. Eventually Hallie got bored with playing with herself and positioned herself in front of my gf and had her start eating her pussy while the dude fucked her. Was my gfs first time doing that also, she seemed a little reluctant to but then Markeece said something to her (I'm not sure what) and she pushed her head between Hallies thighs and within 15 seconds of that Hallie was calling my gf a slut and telling her to eat her pussy. Like I said her friend wasn't quite as shy as my girlfriend. A couple minutes later Hallie positioned herself underneath my gf 69 fashion while Markeece still fucked her. I'm pretty sure she was sucking his balls while he was pushing his giant dick inside my gf. He pulled out and my gf and her friend ate each other for a little longer.

They took a break after a while and had a few more drinks and made out a bit more. Both of them kept playing and sucking on my gfs tits and doing shots of patron. My gf was all over Markeece and was completely ignoring the fact that I existed at this point. I could tell she was so into it and that turned me on more than anything else. They were dancing naked in the living room to the music and doing body shots and touching each other.

Hallie got on his cock reverse cowgirl for a bit. Hallie had huge tits so that was a great view for me. But when she got off is when I finally realized that I couldn't hold it in much longer. I was about to cum harder than I ever had before. When her friend got off of his dick was the first time I got a good look at it. It was huge. The size of his forearm it looked like. That huge black dick was inside my gf for a very long time and it wasn't over. Hallie kept lifting herself completely off his giant black cock and dropping down on it. She literally looked at me at the top of the stairs and said. "This is the best dick either of us will ever have!" She gave me a huge smile as if to say 'that's what your gf wants to say'.

Hallie pulled my gf down to both of their knees in front of him and started sucking his dick. I couldn't see it, her back was to me but after seeing how huge he was I was amazed that she could even fit it in her mouth. She licked all the way from the bottom of his balls to the tip and put it in. She kept licking down the sides and he just leaned back and put his hands behind his head. After about 5 min she stopped and guided my gfs head down between his legs. She was reluctant, I could tell but eventually her head started bobbing up and down and that's the exact moment I blew my load. It seemed to last forever. I could not believe what was happening. My girlfriend. The love of my life. Had the biggest black dick I'd ever seen in her mouth. She sucked him off for so long. Way longer than she ever had with me. I just sat there and watched. So many different emotions that I wasn't sure what to do. Emotions that had never mixed together before.

They kept fucking in every position for at least 2 hours after that. She was moaning and saying things that I'd never heard her say in bed. Markeece never came. Not one time. Just kept going. After they had stopped for a while and drank a little more he asked them if he could cum in both of their mouths. They took another shot and got on their knees while he started jerking off over them. I watched my gf and her friend get covered with his cum. It was hard to see but they both licked his dick for a few minutes more.

It was over so I went to the bedroom and jerked off until I fell asleep. That night turned into one of the best nights of our life and now our sex life is great. I get to watch her filled by more huge black men than I ever had hoped for.

View attachment 5169103View attachment 5207753
Love it

The next time she met with Markeece I was at work again. She drove over to his place to pick him up about an hour before I got off. She texted me most of the time how excited she was and how it turned her on that I liked it so much. Really that night had both our hearts pounding and we were really talking more and more about the possibilities this opened up for us. She stopped texting me when she got yo his place and I beat her home. I got in the shower really quick and couldn't help but think they were fucking and I jerked off in the shower to the thought of it.

I got out of the shower about the same time she brought him in the house. I got dressed and headed downstairs. I saw him sitting on the couch in the same spot he had been plowing my girlfriend the first time he was here. We gave each other awkward fist bumps and started talking and drinking. That phase was definitely the most uncomfortable, it seemed to last forever. We sort of lied to him and told him we were swingers and he was cool with me watching as long as I didn't touch him or want to get too close or take pictures or anything. We kind of set a quick verbal contract and he told me how lucky I was and kept complimenting my girl the whole time. He made her blush a few times and I thought that was cute. He really was making her feel good and that helped a lot on her end.

He was a couple years older than us and we didnt have too much in common. Definitely worked out or something because he was very in shape. Im oy 5'9" so he stood taller than me and he basically just had me beat in every physical and social quality. After like 1-2 hours of chatting and drinking and listening to music he asked me if it was cool of he gave my girl a kiss. Of course I said yes that's what we were there for. He walked over to where she was standing and she put her hair in a ponytail. He was much taller than her and she had to tiptoe but the started kissing right in front of me.

I sat on the far end of our large sectional couch my dick already hard watching them kiss. They stopped and she giggled about the height difference. He complimented her lips and gave her another long kiss. He looked at me and asked if I was ready to enjoy the show and I just kind of stuttered something I don't even remember. He picked her up and she put her legs around his waste. She looked so small and it was so hot just watching them touch. His hands were on her ass and he carried her to the other end of the couch. He set her down and started rubbing her neck and shoulders with her head about waste level on him. He was standing and she was sitting facing him.

He was leaning over her and he pulled her shirt up slowly and she took her shirt and bra off instantly. The look I'm her eyes was pure lust and I was so hard. Watching her want someone else turned me on more than anything. It felt like my cock was going to explode.she was staring at him and biting her lips. She NEVER did that with me. He played with her tits and took off his shirt. This dude could have easily just taken my girlfriend and I wouldn't have been able to do anything and I loved that.

She ran her hands over his abs and he leaned down and they made out for a bit and touched each other. She was actually moaning a little already. The way he touched her was so sensual to me and she kept making eye contact with me and mouthing that she loved me but I honestly wanted her to just focus on him because that's what was turning me on the most. I finally took my dick out of my pants and grabbed a towel that I'd need soon. Markeece completely ignored me, I think for both our comfort levels. But my girlfriend kept locking eyes with me the while night and I could tell how much we both loved what was happening to us.

Markeece stood up and undid his pants. She pulled them down and rubbed his huge cock through his boxers. He grabbed himself through his boxers and shook his dick right in front of her face. He wasn't even hard yet. I couldn't believe that cause I'd been hard for what seemed like 24 hours. I'll never forget what he said. "I wanna feel them lips on my big black dick now little girl." I literally came. I was done right there. I'm pretty sure he noticed. She slid his boxers down and took his huge dick in her hand. Much larger up close. So much bigger than me. I couldn't believe that was in my girlfriend and was about to be again.

He was only barely half hard. She started licking him and he was running his hands through her hair. He was holding his cock near her face and angling it wherever he wanted her tongue. He shook his dick again and I just couldn't get over the size. He was harder now and lifted his cock over her face and clearly wanted her to lick his balls. She either didn't get the hint or didn't want to but she licked from the base of his shaft to the tip and put him in her mouth finally. She literally had a mouthful of BBC and I was just staring with my dick limp and my face red.

She coated the first inch or two of his dick with saliva and he pulled it out and literally dropped it on her face. You could hear a 'splat' noise. And she giggled. She made a comment about how big he was and how she couldn't fit him all in her mouth and he told her it was ok and to just keep doing what she was doing. She licked and sucked him for maybe 15 minutes like that just putting about 2 or 3 inches in her mouth. Mostly she was just licking and moaning. I finally got hard again but I was just mesmerized.

They switched positions and he lay down on the couch while she got on her knees and I'm not even sure she took her mouth away from his dick while they did it. She just kept sucking him and stroking him with her hand. I could tell she was getting sore because she started jerking him like she wanted him to cum. He always had a habd on her tits or behind her head. I looked at the time. It had been over an hour. She had been sucking his dick for an hour. He said something and she got on her knees and he stood over her. This was it. My girlfriend was officially a slut and I loved it. I started jerking myself off again trying to cum at the same time as Markeece. He was stroking himself with the head of his cock in my girlfriends lips. She kept her tongue moving and when he came he just said "fuuuck yeah" and I looked at my girlfriend and she had cum all over her face and tongue and in her hair. I just stopped, covered myself and layed back.

They cleaned up and Markeece left pretty quickly, I think it was a little awkward. He told me to get my number from her and text him whenever (which we did a lot for the next couple months). Her and I had some of the best sex we'd ever had that night. I couldn't believe she was into it as much as me. My girl was Blacked and she wanted more.

Last edited:
After our experiences with Markeece and discovering how turned on we were by this new phase in our sex life we started having discussions on other similar sexual activities, more cucking, swinging, etc. It really opened us up to a new world. We had one more meeting with Markeece but then he stopped coming around or answering us, we think he was in a relationship. After he disappeared, we weren't sure how to proceed, we didn't realize there was a whole lot of this on the internet. After a few weeks of occasionally talking about trying again we realized we really needed help figuring it all out.

My girlfriend suggested we message our former boss, let's call her Kim, and try to pick her brain a little bit. Kim was older than us, mid 40s to 50. As I stated before she actively spoke about how she only likes black men and how every girl needs to try a black man at least once in her life. She was very active in conversations with the girls at our job (a restaurant) about the topic. My girlfriend told me she was always trying to get her and her coworkers to hook up with our black coworkers. In my girlfriends case it worked more than anyone could have dreamed.

She messaged Kim and started talking about the night she hooked up with our coworker and described how she liked it a lot and how I knew about it and wasn't upset. Without giving too much away she had a long conversation with her about how she and I were thinking about being more open in our relationship and she wanted to have that experience again. Without hesitation, Kim suggested that my GF met with her friend Shawn. She gave her Shawns number and tried to set up a 3 way conversation with him immediately. I was sitting next to my girlfriend the entire conversation and I could tell that she was getting excited, which was the thing that turned me on the most. I LOVE watching her be turned on by other men. And she loved that I was turned on by her being turned on. It's been sort of an infinite loop of horniness for both of us the last few years.

About an hour or so after the conversation ended, Kim messaged my girl back and told her that she spoke to Shawn and he wanted to hang out and meet her. Kim sent my girlfriend pictures of him and he looked very big. I wouldn't call him fat. He was just a very, very, very large black man. We weren't sure if Kim understood the situation on our end. We wanted me to be involved at minimum as a spectator and we tried to say as much without directly saying it. Kim wasn't taking our hints and we weren't sure how to just come out and say "My boyfriend really wants to watch your huge friend Shawn fuck me." so we both talked about it and decided that she could go meet Shawn without me and see how the vibe was. They added each other on facebook and started talking, he was very respectful and wasn't acting like a creep or anything he just said he'd like to take her out for a ******* and he complimented her pictures and told her that she was attractive, etc. He never asked about her having a boyfriend despite the fact that we were in multiple pictures together and her status was "in a relationship".

They set a time to meet at a bar over that weekend. She was a little uncomfortable going alone so she was going to bring her friend with. She dressed up very nicely for the occasion. She was HOT. Partially see through shirt that showed plenty of cleavage, black lace choker, make up and a pair of leggings that showed her ass off better than I'd ever seen it. We kissed. She left. My heart was pounding the next hour until she texted me that she had shown up at the bar with her friend and they just sat down with Shawn. She sent me a picture of her smiling and told me that she loved me. She texted me less and less as the night went on. She was clearly *******. It was getting late and I had already jerked off twice to the thought of her out with another man and she texted me that Shawn wanted her to go home with him and asked if it was ok? I sort of panicked because a.) I really did not want her going anywhere with a stranger and b.) how was I going to know what was happening? The thought of not knowing started to turn me on the more I thought about it. I told her yes.

She told me she loved me and that was the last I heard from her until the morning. I had never been so scared and horny at the same time. I thought all night about what was happening to my girl. I texted her multiple times but found out later that she was way too busy being fucked by a literal 6'4" 300lb giant of a man all night to bother texting back. The next morning she texted me that she was coming home. She came through the door and I was shaking with excitement and nervousness. We had a conversation about how we both felt about it emotionally. She was worried I'd be jealous or mad. I was a little of both. I was a little of everything. I explained to her how turned on I STILL was about it. And that's when I asked her to tell me all about it.

She had told Shawn everything. About us, and about what we wanted. Shawn was 100% ok with it and told my girlfriend that he has done that in the past and that our Boss, Kim, is one of his frequent hook-ups. On the ride back to his place he told her that if I wanted to watch next time I could. He told her that he'd come fuck her as much as she wanted it. He was extremely casual about it apparently. All she could talk about was how big he was. In every way. She said it hurt and he picked her up and moved her wherever he wanted. That night is the night she realized that she was turned on by being dominated. I wasn't there so I don't have a detailed account of what happened. The biggest take away from that night for us was that I was turned on by her NOT coming home, and she was turned on by being thrown around and completely dominated.

From what my girl has told me. They had a conversation in the car ride to his place about our situation and expectations, but after they got to his apartment all conversation was about fucking. He had a bottle of something that they were taking pulls from and they immediately got down to it. He pushed her down and had her lick on his dick. He picked her up and slapped her ass a lot and complimented her a lot. They made out while he was holding her in the air, she liked that. He ate her out on his couch. She said it was the best anyone's ever done that to her. Once her clothes were completely off he bent her over a recliner and slowly pushed his huge black cock into her until it was as far as it could go. They fucked all night. From around 11pm to 5am. Just a cycle of fucking and oral. She said he came 4 separate times that night. 3 times on her back and once in her mouth. He dominated her and put her wherever he wanted and fucked her however he wanted and she was so turned on that she let anything happen.

We set up a meeting with him that night for next weekend.

I was so mesmerized by my girlfriends excitement about how she was fucked all night by another black man with another HUGE cock.

Back