Getting Your Wife Pimped

I have to say that this is nothing but fucking hot. I would love for my gf/wife to be pimped out. My ex-wife was an ******* before we got together and a very good one. I loved hearing about all the men she was with cause it made me want to enter her and eat her out after clients got finished. I hope my future wife is a good whore and wants to be pimped out to BBCs. I'm horny as fuck now for sure

Loving this method, our friend in the UK met me in the pub ,he needed to know if Kim would do him a favour , his mate is married to a white woman but has not had sex for over twelve months and was asking me if she would like to fuck his friend, Kim was keen so we asked Jim to organise it , he phoned to invite us for drinks , arriving there in his lounge was his friend , an older black guy , Jim got drinks as we introduced ourselves, lots of small talk but Jim was close to Kim giving her lots of cuddles which caused Ray to observe with that look , I incouraged Ray to do the same telling him Kim loves the attention, Kim held his hand to her tits , then undid his fly pulling out a very nice cock , she undressed dropped to her knees and sucked his cock , before she knew it he blew one huge load , drinking every drop then smiled at him .
He got naked while drinking , they both sat on the lounge , Kim kissed and caressed his body giving him another hard on , Jim and I sat and watched Kim fuck Ray for ages , Ray was exhausted but asked if he could fuck Kim again .

Back