Getting Your Wife Pimped

I have posted this before, My wife by Her own admission is a submissive exhibitionist.
We had often talked about what it would be like being a *******, This talk really turned Her on.
I came home from work one day, and She was wearing a dark well cut suit and full underwear kit.
I asked if She had been out with a guy, ( This was before She discovered BBC )
She took me upstairs, and said guess what I have done today.
Not having a clue, but being turned on by the clothes and Her obviously having something sexy to tell me, We stated to fuck , She said “ If you have me again you will have to pay me “
( What are you on about.!!! ) I said.
She then proceeded to say that She had been to see the boss of a so called ******* agency, for an interview as become one of his girls.
Now I think my Wife. Was about 48 at the time,but kept Herself in very good shape, gym, running etc.
The Guy said to Her he couldn’t belief that was Her age, She undressed for Him and He immediately offered a job? .
She worked for the guy for about 9/12 months I think At first He supplied a driver, and then I started taking Her on visits, gradually She grew tired of it, ( It was never for the money ) But the kick She got out of it.
Also I did from Her telling me about what happened etc,etc.
Now to put this into perspective We had over the time We were married ,both of us had had many partners , both She and I.
And We were. Confirmed swingers.
She became the agencies top earning girl quite quickly, to the point I had to say just three nights a week Eh!
My Wife has always ,loved sex from a very early age ,when I met Her, She seems to study what turns a guy on verbally and even when having sex, She would question me am I doing it right, now I have had my fair share of Woman, but none could hold a candle to my lovely Wife.
I think this is one of the reasons She was much sought after.
We are still together and I love Her dearly and am pretty sure She loves me, after all these years.
We have had a terrific sexlife together, and as I said at the start Her being a submissive exhibitionist , I have always found amazing, She has always been capable of doing things spontaneously.
Like Her first introduction to BBC.
We we’re at a swingers party near London, St Albans I think where regular parties were held, I had got involved with another Lady in a separate room, when we finished I came back to what was the main room, which had quite a number of couples and singles , watching a totally naked woman being fucked by a very very well hung black guy,
and was shortly joined by one of his mates that was not quite as big.
It was my Wife, She caught my eye and gave me a wink, She said after they had both finished with Her, taking it in turns to share her openings. That it was the best sex She had ever experienced.
The one thing that sticks in my memory , Was there were lots of couples watching Her and obviously getting turned on, But there were 3 coloured girls there, and as She was taking the bulls , Shouted out “ Oh! Sweetie ,Take them big cocks “ and things like that.
On, the way home, She Told me it was the most wonderful and exciting things She had ever done and was I upset with Her for “Showing Off “ as She put it.
I said that I loved Her so much and found watching Her to be a massive turn on.
I asked what felt like to be fucked by two. Such well hung guys, She found it difficult to describe what exactly it felt like to a man, Only to say that when She felt the first guy come off inside Her, She had a massive orgasm, then felt the guy also shoot his load inside Her bum , Made Her Shudder with pleasure.
After this event happened , I stopped seeing other woman, and She decided that from now on She was only going to have black guys, preferably with big cocks.
Over the years, She has had quite a few black guys in gangbangs,one to one,s, and smaller groups.
I get my pleasure from talking to Her about Her experiences and Having sex with Her which She says She still enjoys “ In Her words because I love You “
However, at the age we are now, You realise all good things must ” Cum “ to an end.😜👌👍
Thank you , we are very similar, I have written a story when we were in Germany, it’s very similar to your story , hope you can read it . 👍👍

When swinging for 4 years you get to have small fetishes inside the lifestyle... would love to do it once... put an ad like a call girl, or see her pick up on the street, or in a brothel

Years ago we spoke about What aroused us , Kim wanted to look slutty and go to places where she could be on show , as I’m a lot older where ever we went it looked like I had picked her up or was on good thing with a younger woman , this did attract attention , one such night we were in a night club which was full of black men so you can imagine the looks we got , I got questioned on my choice of women and it was obvious they wanted some of the action especially two , she danced with one as the other kept me busy then they swapped, , the four of us drank together for a while then Kim went with them to booth , I could only see a little due to the darkness but I knew Kim was Under the table , both men got one hell of a blow job .

Years ago we spoke about What aroused us , Kim wanted to look slutty and go to places where she could be on show , as I’m a lot older where ever we went it looked like I had picked her up or was on good thing with a younger woman , this did attract attention , one such night we were in a night club which was full of black men so you can imagine the looks we got , I got questioned on my choice of women and it was obvious they wanted some of the action especially two , she danced with one as the other kept me busy then they swapped, , the four of us drank together for a while then Kim went with them to booth , I could only see a little due to the darkness but I knew Kim was Under the table , both men got one hell of a blow job .
Is this the story You,are talking about, Kim does seem a bit like my Wife,
They are great and so so Sexy .👌👌👌😁

While we were in Germany we went on a day tour , meeting up with a lovely couple who we decided to catch up with the following week, after our dinner we went to a club , Kim ,found the German men hot and it showed in the club , I told her she could let loose if she wanted , Anna and Bert picked up on her and they inquired on her behaviour to me ,so I told them of her passion, sex , Bert danced with Kim which told me he was keen to take my chat seriously, there were a couple of there friend in the club , one happened to be very black , we all ended back at Anna house for final drinks , Bert moved on Kim feeling her up as Anna got drinks , helping Anna she asked if Kim was ok , my answer was all good , she kissed me , thanks we will have a great night then .

Coming back to the lounge Kim was now half naked with both white men removing her clothes , Anna me and Dave sat watching as both men took turns feeling Kim up then they all got naked , Kim was in heaven sucking being sucked then fucked she finally got them to cum down her throat , Anna moved in naked kissing Kim and enjoying the spoils,she opened her legs to show Dave,who removed his clothes and produced a huge fat cock , standing over Kim , he waved his cock , Anna sucked it while playing with Kim’s cunt ,Kim was in heaven , Anna kissed her tits then tongued her as Dave moved in , his cock opened Kim up but it slowly went deep in , Anna encouraged Kim to enjoy it as she kissed and sucked her nipples , once in Dave fucked Kim till she orgasmed, then pulled out to give both Kim and Anna his huge load .

As we all rested Kim was on the couch with her legs wide apart her cunt was wide and swollen, Burt moved in and fingered her which got her all hot and wet , she lifted her knees up and gave him better access, this encouraged Burt to go deeper which he did eventually fisting her , this gave Anna access as well , with Anna and Bert fisting Kim until she squirted, before we left Dave fucked Kim twice , one great holiday.

She's a worthy contender. Post more photos of her next time let's see more.
Thanks for the consideration. A bonus is that she likes it rough and is interested in being dominated. Here are a few more to get an idea of the white merchandise you have to pimp out.

Attachments

• Closeup pussy shot1.jpg
    Closeup pussy shot1.jpg
    983.2 KB · Views: 251
  • Julie lake dressed and undressed.jpg
    Julie lake dressed and undressed.jpg
    927.9 KB · Views: 199
  • julies little tit.jpg
    julies little tit.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 187
  • Julies tits dressed and undressed.jpg
    Julies tits dressed and undressed.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 163
  • On all four ass pic3.jpg
    On all four ass pic3.jpg
    576.1 KB · Views: 431
Have you and her discussed this matter seriously?
There has been some discussion. She is in the consideration stage, but is moving more and more towards being offered. One stumbling block has been she doesn't think her body is worthwhile. I am quite confident that she'd be well used.

There has been some discussion. She is in the consideration stage, but is moving more and more towards being offered. One stumbling block has been she doesn't think her body is worthwhile. I am quite confident that she'd be well used.
What do you desire your role would be?

Back