Getting Your Wife Pimped

My wife has been pimped out before with a few of her black bulls. I always was a little embarrassed when I would go to pick her up and she would be in the back bedroom being fucked by one of her bulls friends. I would have to wait until his friend or friends was finished with my wife. I could hear the moans and grunts from them as they fucked my young white wife. I would peek into the bedroom and get a glimpse of the guys fucking her. When they were finished with her they would come into the living there clothes would be on but not my wife. She would be naked cum running down her legs or matted in her hair. Most of the time I would have to clean her up with my tongue while the guys made lewd comments about my wife and I telling me what they had done to her. There I would be laying on my wife's bulls floor and my wife would be squatting over my mouth while letting their cum drain from her pussy or ass into my mouth. There may be 2 black men there or more. They also enjoyed watching us embrace in a sloppy kiss all the while saying I bet you can taste my asshole on your slut wifes lips and tongue. Your slutty wife ate every black asshole out just before you got here.

My wife’s guy shares her with his friends. Sometimes he will tell her to meet someone. He has also let his ******* use her as well a younger cousin.
I think he has used her to repay favors to people he does business with.
On one occasion he had her dress in her best evening dress with instructions to meet an older white guy for dinner. He told her she would be going back to the guys hotel and was to take care of him for the evening.
She came home the next morning unhappy but said she did her job. The old guy gave her boyfriend a contract.
After that I knew she would do whatever he asks of her.

My wife’s guy shares her with his friends. Sometimes he will tell her to meet someone. He has also let his ******* use her as well a younger cousin.
I think he has used her to repay favors to people he does business with.
On one occasion he had her dress in her best evening dress with instructions to meet an older white guy for dinner. He told her she would be going back to the guys hotel and was to take care of him for the evening.
She came home the next morning unhappy but said she did her job. The old guy gave her boyfriend a contract.
After that I knew she would do whatever he asks of her.
and we are supposed to believe all this?

Back