Getting Your Wife Pimped

I am not what most would consider a cuck I just like to see her used, Never met a real
nasty dom type of guy. shame. My fantasy is to meet a guy who uses her like fuckmeat
and makes plans with me to push the envelope further.
strange but we dont really discuss that part of our lives but I have noticed the only
guys who get to fuck her are the more pushy types and those who act like perfect gents
get nowhere. So I think it's probably win/win.
In my experience most guys are far to polite and make the mistake of asking her permission
to play instead of just getting on with it. Are there other women like this? and are there any guys out
there who fit the bill?

my wife helped pay bills last year by letting a black man at work pimp her to his buddies. but once bills were caught up, she continued to be pimped out. i have seen pics of her on internet and sometimes she comes home covered in cum and tells me it is her job now.

We did this a few years ago when bills got tightone summer. Samantha kept seeingher favorite guy for months after we were no longer needing the cash.

It is immoral and illegal, ******* has destroyed many lives. A stupid fantasy and a worse reality. A man that just stands back and lets his wife ******* herself isn't much of a man, and has no idea what real love is. If that is the world you want for your children and grandchildren than more power to you. More money for to pay the fines and bail to get out of jail.

Update,Ben phoned he asked if I would like to visit his house as his friends had arrived ,and as he had told them a
all about me from the beach experience they were keen to play.
Steve spoke to Ben the next day ,Ben assured him they would take great care of me but his friends did not want him there.
Steve met Ben and his friends on the Friday afternoon ,when he got home he assured me I would be safe and as he smiled I knew they were nice men ,steve asked what they wanted ,then agreed to most except for being hurt .
The day came ,steve drove me to the meeting place a nice bar ,Ben came in first ,kissed me ,we sat at the bar where he caressed me and made me feel nice I remember feeling relaxed and turned on Ben did that to me the very first time we me on the nude beach.
We then left for bens house as we drove Ben told me to remove my panties I sat ass naked legs apart to let Ben play with me , god I was wet my hand went to his lap to feel his wonderful cock it was hard and thick I wanted to undo his zip but he said no plenty of time for that over the next few hours.
Pulling into his garage he asked if I was ok and looking forward entertaining five very randy black men ,we kissed and I told him I was ready.
Inside music played and there was a smell of pot ,the four men were drinking and smoking Ben introduced me to them all handed me a ******* and a smoke , I danced with them all they were so nice ,finally as I danced with Ben he removed my dress dancing with him in only high heel my nipples started to rise the others removed there clothes sitting on the lounge naked they asked me to dance for them all four were stroking there wonderful cocks as I did my stuff ,Ben led me to them so nelt before each one and sucked there cocks one by one as I did this Ben came behind me and fucked me his cock was so nice and thick , as he fucked me he told the others your going to enjoy this woman,it started with each one taking turns to fuck me then turning into a gang bang all five were doing something to me I was so pleased steve pimmed me.

Ok, so now we know, Jewelz is a racist and should be banned from this site.
Who exactly appointed YOU as ANY kind of judge around here????!! I chatted with her about this topic actually and I find NO FAULT in her!!
Now please I'm asking nicely, I've around here awhile, ENOUGH.. again please and thank you.. Be done with this fault finding attitude and go your own way!

Back