Getting Your Wife Pimped

Why in the hell would i give my wife to a black man so he could pimp her out?
That whore is my property and if he wants to F her then he pays me same goes with his friends.
To let another man pimp your wife means you are a worthless coward. No one profits over my girls !!!
She loolas sexy as hell.

If this is the degrading way to look at women and to place fantasy above anything else in ones life, more power to you. We live in a I want it now world today. You people are putting a very few black men in disgusting view, If any blacks treat white women, or women in general like this they are feeding off out of control sexual addiction by women and are not Real men but Real bottom dwelling, sewer rat, thugs.

Nothing like a black man training a white slut to be a whore for black cock.
Different strokes I guess. I am the husband , and alpha. My wife well lets just say I would definitely hate to be the man who thought he was in a position to " train her" I definitely know for a fact that it would be a rude awaking for him in more ways than one.
We cosider ourselves Stag and respect is given and will be returned by whoever WE ALLOW into our sex lives if not he would be tossed out as fast as the trash. Dont buy into superior black male crap, IR sex is a fetish only.

A wife is her husbands "whore". If not then stop lying to yourselves, you are not a husband and she is not a wife and you are not in a marriage . You are a pitiful excuse of a man and she is nothing but skanky whore. If she needs another man to train her and pimp her out, it proves you are not what she needs or wants, she is searching for a man which you are not.

If this is the degrading way to look at women and to place fantasy above anything else in ones life, more power to you. We live in a I want it now world today. You people are putting a very few black men in disgusting view, If any blacks treat white women, or women in general like this they are feeding off out of control sexual addiction by women and are not Real men but Real bottom dwelling, sewer rat, thugs.
As you say , some of these men are nasty thugs. Others, most, are just giving white women what they want. As we see , many white women return again and again for more

Nothing like a black man training a white slut to be a whore for black cock.
I think you have it reversed. Maybe the Black man needs to be trained to serve the white couple and know his true role .
The funny thing that we have seen on this site and others is this black superiority crap. Story after story how white women left for the so called "superior black" and every single story is how she was given/pimped to all his friends and then SHE IS DUMPED!
Maybe the black males see how stupid some white women and couples get over a simple sex act and exploit it to the fullest which is smart for them.
Its not superior blacks it has nothing at all to do with superiorityit has everything to do with STUPID ASS WHITE WHORES and their WEAK ASS MEN. Believe me they are the minority not the majority as a lot of fakes and losers on here would lead people to believe. Do not believe their bull crap.
This is fetish and Kink not superiority, so sick of hearing that bullshit.

I think you have it reversed. Maybe the Black man needs to be trained to serve the white couple and know his true role .
The funny thing that we have seen on this site and others is this black superiority crap. Story after story how white women left for the so called "superior black" and every single story is how she was given/pimped to all his friends and then SHE IS DUMPED!
Maybe the black males see how stupid some white women and couples get over a simple sex act and exploit it to the fullest which is smart for them.
Its not superior blacks it has nothing at all to do with superiorityit has everything to do with STUPID ASS WHITE WHORES and their WEAK ASS MEN. Believe me they are the minority not the majority as a lot of fakes and losers on here would lead people to believe. Do not believe their bull crap.
This is fetish and Kink not superiority, so sick of hearing that bullshit.
Update. Things have certainly changed in 10 years but a lot is the same. White women still chasing black cock. But Lots of young black men now being trained by very experienced white bbc slutwives. The young men have lots of endurance but not so much in sexual skills with women. The mature wives enjoy the "affections" of these young men but also help them learn what women want and need. Younger white women chasing after young and mature black men. Black cock has not lost its sexual appeal

Update. Things have certainly changed in 10 years but a lot is the same. White women still chasing black cock. But Lots of young black men now being trained by very experienced white bbc slutwives. The young men have lots of endurance but not so much in sexual skills with women. The mature wives enjoy the "affections" of these young men but also help them learn what women want and need. Younger white women chasing after young and mature black men. Black cock has not lost its sexual appeal
Its just the taboo thing for us. She does not like the young ones at all.

Back