Getting out of hand

jocobahn

Male
Gold Member
I’m getting worried. My wife seems to have developed an unhealthy habit for black cum. I’ve caught her blowing random black men she doesnt even know on more than one occasion. I can tell when she’s getting the hunger. She get this distracted wild eyed look and starts trying to convince me to go out to the bar or shopping or something. When we go she’s looking around like she’s hunting and if i take my eye off of her and she disappears 9 times out of 10 she’s trying to blow some black guy she spotted. I let her suck and fuck one of her coworkers whenever she wants thinking that would be enough and safer. I’m ok with that but for the last few months she’s been a bit reckless and seemingly insatiable. She’s a physician assistant and already does what she wants with another physician assistant. A black hung married guy. But now she’s blowing parking attendants, bar patrons and guys at our gym in their cars. I can always tell too bc she only seems to be able to focus and be normal when she’s got cum in her body somewhere. I think the testosterone or something is the only thing that lets her think straight. I dont know what to do. She’s gonna catch something if she keeps going like this.

I'm with you on that bro , she's gonna catch something for real , one of those bamboo dick brothers that's going to tear the lining of her throat. Then at least you will have some peace and quiet for a while.

I’m getting worried. My wife seems to have developed an unhealthy habit for black cum. I’ve caught her blowing random black men she doesnt even know on more than one occasion. I can tell when she’s getting the hunger. She get this distracted wild eyed look and starts trying to convince me to go out to the bar or shopping or something. When we go she’s looking around like she’s hunting and if i take my eye off of her and she disappears 9 times out of 10 she’s trying to blow some black guy she spotted. I let her suck and fuck one of her coworkers whenever she wants thinking that would be enough and safer. I’m ok with that but for the last few months she’s been a bit reckless and seemingly insatiable. She’s a physician assistant and already does what she wants with another physician assistant. A black hung married guy. But now she’s blowing parking attendants, bar patrons and guys at our gym in their cars. I can always tell too bc she only seems to be able to focus and be normal when she’s got cum in her body somewhere. I think the testosterone or something is the only thing that lets her think straight. I dont know what to do. She’s gonna catch something if she keeps going like this.
I’m sure when you typed this you were stroking it and created a little picture in your head so you could get off. However for a fantasy to be real good it has to get other people excited as well and to be honest this was boring and lame. Everyone can tell you made it up. Try thinking about how real people would behave in real situations and then type out the fantasy.

She sounds as if she wants a Black baby. Lucky you.

Back