Getting Cucked Today

I wanted to share as much as I could for what's going to happen. My girl has been texting and flirting with a very attractive, well built BBC and is finally meeting with him today. We decided that it would be best for her to meet with him alone for the first time so there wouldn't be anything awkward between he and i. Don't worry, we are being safe....however....the only communication I'll get is the texting or pics and videos I'll get. She's hoping our new bull will make her squirt.....View attachment 4979766
Damn super hot and lucky

I wanted to share as much as I could for what's going to happen. My girl has been texting and flirting with a very attractive, well built BBC and is finally meeting with him today. We decided that it would be best for her to meet with him alone for the first time so there wouldn't be anything awkward between he and i. Don't worry, we are being safe....however....the only communication I'll get is the texting or pics and videos I'll get. She's hoping our new bull will make her squirt.....View attachment 4979766
Great for him!! Hopefully you’ll appreciate the joy he brings to your relationship.

Superb

Back