Getting Cucked Today

fenix0516

Male
Gold Member
I wanted to share as much as I could for what's going to happen. My girl has been texting and flirting with a very attractive, well built BBC and is finally meeting with him today. We decided that it would be best for her to meet with him alone for the first time so there wouldn't be anything awkward between he and i. Don't worry, we are being safe....however....the only communication I'll get is the texting or pics and videos I'll get. She's hoping our new bull will make her squirt.....tempImageZWavv3.jpg

Wish her all the very best from my side.
My girl never meet any male without me.
She says. She gets uncomfortable when i am not there

I wanted to share as much as I could for what's going to happen. My girl has been texting and flirting with a very attractive, well built BBC and is finally meeting with him today. We decided that it would be best for her to meet with him alone for the first time so there wouldn't be anything awkward between he and i. Don't worry, we are being safe....however....the only communication I'll get is the texting or pics and videos I'll get. She's hoping our new bull will make her squirt.....View attachment 4979766
You not being there is a mistake. Now you’ll never be there.

I wanted to share as much as I could for what's going to happen. My girl has been texting and flirting with a very attractive, well built BBC and is finally meeting with him today. We decided that it would be best for her to meet with him alone for the first time so there wouldn't be anything awkward between he and i. Don't worry, we are being safe....however....the only communication I'll get is the texting or pics and videos I'll get. She's hoping our new bull will make her squirt.....View attachment 4979766
Sounds like they will have a great time ..and you when she gets back home and tells you more .. especially if their are pictures!! hopefully next time you are present .. no reason why there should be any awkwardness .. although you may well have some of your own jealousy issues to deal with - seeing another mans cock disappear into your wife for the first time is very complex and intense.. and intoxicating!! ... and she is stunning.

Back