Getting caught with chastity cage..

No consequences really....she wouldn't touch me or ******* with me for a few nights....next couple times we had sex were kind of awkward....she still makes comments about it....especially when she knows im going to be home alone....she's always like "dont do anything weird while I'm gone"...or when she's about to put her thong on she'll look at me and say "you want to wear them instead"....or when she's folding laundry and picks up one of her thongs, she'll reach her arm out holding it and say "here you go"....I just kind of giggle now, but the first few times she made comments, I got mad and would leave the room for whatever reason.

I couldn't really explain it....I was just like "I dont know why I did it"...she immediately asked if I was gay...and of course said no (for the record I'm not gay..but certainly bi-curious for BBC)....she got really upset unfortunately...I thought she would just laugh and be like wtf....but instead was crying asking me why....it was definitely not the reaction I was hoping for. I guess like any wannabe sissy cuck, I was hoping she would have fun with the idea since she found out anyways...but the shock factor was just too much since I had never gave her any idea prior that it was something that turned me on.
Perfect now order a chastity cage with her name on the box and see how she reacts. Or do what I did and order and leave the box in bathroom or somewhere she will find it. My wife was surprised and was WTF is this? But after we talked she was like Hell Yes and all in.

Three times and all three times have been intentional....and hot!!

1) My wife and I were at Trapeze in Ft Lauderdale. For those who have been there, around 10:00 or 11:00 everyone heads to the playroom in back and it is a mad rush to get undressed and play. I was caged and it was very hot to be walking around back there with my wife. We had NO problem finding a couple of black studs for her that night. In fact, one of them Ubered back with us to our hotel and spent the night and most of the next day.

2) I went to Flex in Atlanta one night by myself. Flex is a gay bath house. I was caged and really enjoyed myself. I was the center of attention for several men and eventually found a nice, strong, older black guy who I serviced really well. He hit all the right spots and I was gushing precum while caged. I was exhausted and the end of that session.

3) There was another bath house in Atlanta which I believe is now closed and I can't remember the name. It advertised itself as being for black and latino men and the people who love them. I went there one afternoon and it was incredible. There was just me and 2 other white guys and probably 30-40 black guys. Not all of the black guys were tops and hung. Some were definitely bottoms! In 3 hours I was able to swallow 6 loads from nice BBCs and had 4 guys wear my ass out. Very erotic and again exhausting!!

Attachments

• 20200615_113656.jpg
    20200615_113656.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 208
  • 20201018_100106.jpg
    20201018_100106.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 20190228_211959.jpg
    20190228_211959.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 189
I have a very light green very faded bathing suit with the lining cut out. While wearing my cage at the beach one day my wife said, are you sure you are ok going into the water? I said, sure why not, she said your cage is going to show. I then asked her, are you ok with that? She just smiled and said sure. I knew she wanted, she wanted to see the other peoples reactions more so than mine. There was not a lot of people there but a few did notice and stare when I got out of the water. I walked proudly back up to my wife and stood next to her laying on our blanket.

My wife has always wore a necklace with my key on it when we went out. After the first year or so (been total 4.5 years now) she started wearing the necklace with my key on it daily, even around family and friends. Recently, we both got new necklaces. Hers is the Cuckold Antlers with a key attached to the bottom part, it's a nice sterling silver necklace. I wear a stainless steel necklace with charm of a caged rooster. We noticed those that have posible swinger experience give my wife some attention even when just in a store or restaurant. Usually, hi I like your necklace and they move on. Like a sort of acknowledgement.

For my necklace I feel 99% of the world is clueless of what if's meaning is, but recently we were out for lunch when not our waitress but another one working there walked by our table and pause, looked at my necklace and she said, I like that with a big smile on her face. As she later walked by this time toward my wife seeing her necklace she just smiled and said keep him tight sweety. We knew what she meant and I couldn't believe how happy and excited we both felt about the acknowledgement

Attachments

• Marty Charm necklace - edited.jpg
    Marty Charm necklace - edited.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 135
  • me new cage 2 mach 2022 - edited.jpg
    me new cage 2 mach 2022 - edited.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 165
I have a very light green very faded bathing suit with the lining cut out. While wearing my cage at the beach one day my wife said, are you sure you are ok going into the water? I said, sure why not, she said your cage is going to show. I then asked her, are you ok with that? She just smiled and said sure. I knew she wanted, she wanted to see the other peoples reactions more so than mine. There was not a lot of people there but a few did notice and stare when I got out of the water. I walked proudly back up to my wife and stood next to her laying on our blanket.

My wife has always wore a necklace with my key on it when we went out. After the first year or so (been total 4.5 years now) she started wearing the necklace with my key on it daily, even around family and friends. Recently, we both got new necklaces. Hers is the Cuckold Antlers with a key attached to the bottom part, it's a nice sterling silver necklace. I wear a stainless steel necklace with charm of a caged rooster. We noticed those that have posible swinger experience give my wife some attention even when just in a store or restaurant. Usually, hi I like your necklace and they move on. Like a sort of acknowledgement.

For my necklace I feel 99% of the world is clueless of what if's meaning is, but recently we were out for lunch when not our waitress but another one working there walked by our table and pause, looked at my necklace and she said, I like that with a big smile on her face. As she later walked by this time toward my wife seeing her necklace she just smiled and said keep him tight sweety. We knew what she meant and I couldn't believe how happy and excited we both felt about the acknowledgement
I would enjoy you all here in destin fla

The first time a stranger saw my cage was in a Restroom on the Highway. I stood there alone on the urinal and peed. Than another man came in and stood next to me. Because i held my cage he was able to see it. And he watched a (for me ) long time up on my caged cock. First it was embarressing but then it felt good.
I love this and can see my husband in the same situation.

Not living in chastity but enjoying caging more and more. But to the point — I had an attractive, very cool and crisply professional female physical therapist this past fall who I’m pretty certain “made me” during our next-to-last session. I’d been jonesing to be caged for one of our meetings and finally took my chances. Wore pretty relaxed fitting lighter weight sweatpants, figuring an oversized t-shirt would keep me obscured sufficiently down there to prevent the chance for any damning revelations. However, the routine we went through that day put me in some positions where there wasn’t as much shirt coverage as I’d been counting on… when those sweatpants were suddenly not quite as loose in certain places.

I avoided meeting her eyes in a sustained way as much as possible until close to the end. Nothing was said of course, but there’d been a change…a difference in her manner, a discernibly more playful air. And when I did meet her gaze directly, it seemed, a certain questioning look to it. The change definitely carried over into our final session. I wasn’t caged for that one 😆
It's likely the physical therapist suspected you were wearing, then intentionally made you do moves to highlight your crotch. It was no accident your sweatpants were pulled tight.

Question for those cucks living in chastity. Did you ever get caught in a compromising position where someone discovered you wearing a cage. I'm thinking every day things - someone accidentally brushed against you, you set off a metal detector, maybe you had an unfortunate accident that required you to be taken to the hospital. Would love to hear real stories (no made up cuck fantasies, please). Thanks!
A few years ago we were invited to a wedding of one our neighbors children along with several of other couples from the neighborhood. One of these woman "cut in" with me on the dance floor and though I kept a respectable distance, she nonetheless managed to sidle up against me. When her thigh felt the hard steel, she pulled her face back with a "What the F&#k" look in her eyes. Having no alternative, I fessed up and we continued dancing. Interestingly enough, not long afterwards, she came by the house and asked to see it and I agreed. She was fascinated by it. Since then, we get together occasionally and she plays with it and I get to lick her.

I was wondering if anyone put themselves in a cage without the wife knowing, and she catches you with it on?
Wife touched it last night watching a movie.. asked about it but i froze and didn't say anything. This morning she came back into the room after she was up for a bit.. I was in bed with nothing but the cage on... she wrestled with me to see it... I was telling her to come talk to me while trying to keep it covered as she was pulling all the blankets off... it's a pink holy trainer v4 nub... so I wanted to talk about it first lol... she saw the color but no shape.. i rolled onto my stomach she then reached between my legs so i gave in and let her feel by balls and the shape of the cage . she asked me why I'm doing that to myself.. doesn't understand kink I guess

Last edited:
A day a Haulover Beach Miami. A lot of looks and chattering. Several people asked me to show them how I put it on. I love pissing sitting down. Wife is very proud

Attachments

• 3998D5AF-5D58-4D72-A019-223554612717.jpeg
    3998D5AF-5D58-4D72-A019-223554612717.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • 01281387-12AA-426C-B4D6-972296009AF9.jpeg
    01281387-12AA-426C-B4D6-972296009AF9.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
Back