Getting caught with chastity cage..

Well if she has any propensity to cheat he definitely increased the probability of that occurring. Also I'm guessing, The fact that she hasn't let it slide yet, will cause some inhibition on her half when you guys have sex.

My opinion, if she brings it up again why you did it. Just tell her honestly people have fantasies, that are strictly fantasies that they wouldn't want to have happen in real life. I'm certain she's had fantasies about being ****** to have sex or about being raped, when obviously in real life she wouldn't want that to actually happened. So just tell her honestly you were just wondering what it felt like wearing it, and you did it on impulse.

Well if she has any propensity to cheat he definitely increased the probability of that occurring. Also I'm guessing, The fact that she hasn't let it slide yet, will cause some inhibition on her half when you guys have sex.

My opinion, if she brings it up again why you did it. Just tell her honestly people have fantasies, that are strictly fantasies that they wouldn't want to have happen in real life. I'm certain she's had fantasies about being ****** to have sex or about being raped, when obviously in real life she wouldn't want that to actually happened. So just tell her honestly you were just wondering what it felt like wearing it, and you did it on impulse.
Thanks - I appreciate the advice....honestly. Because given her reaction, I wish she would have never found out and I would have just kept that a fantasy....even though I envisioned her finding out at some point thinking it would be so hot, but definitely backfired!

That's what I said the last time she asked "Why"....just said I wondered what wearing them would feel like and did it on an impulse....though when she caught me and were first discussing it, she asked if I had done it before and I said once or twice...wasn't really thinking straight at that juncture obviously lol.

The probability of her cheating increasing is a positive though....I dont think she ever would, but sharing her is something I obviously fantasize about often, so we will see.

Thanks - I appreciate the advice....honestly. Because given her reaction, I wish she would have never found out and I would have just kept that a fantasy....even though I envisioned her finding out at some point thinking it would be so hot, but definitely backfired!

That's what I said the last time she asked "Why"....just said I wondered what wearing them would feel like and did it on an impulse....though when she caught me and were first discussing it, she asked if I had done it before and I said once or twice...wasn't really thinking straight at that juncture obviously lol.

The probability of her cheating increasing is a positive though....I dont think she ever would, but sharing her is something I obviously fantasize about often, so we will see.
Not to give a junkie a syringe full of ******* but.....

So I was thinking of posting a bikini a thread on here and preparation for summer, anyways when I was looking at some micro bikinis for women, but the review section had posts from guys so I thought there might be an audience for some of the pics here.

Attachments

• iap_640x640.3612572826_m29x6kyo.jpg
    iap_640x640.3612572826_m29x6kyo.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 85
  • il_794xN.3200245104_goqw.jpg
    il_794xN.3200245104_goqw.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 85
Question for those cucks living in chastity. Did you ever get caught in a compromising position where someone discovered you wearing a cage. I'm thinking every day things - someone accidentally brushed against you, you set off a metal detector, maybe you had an unfortunate accident that required you to be taken to the hospital. Would love to hear real stories (no made up cuck fantasies, please). Thanks!
Not living in chastity but enjoying caging more and more. But to the point — I had an attractive, very cool and crisply professional female physical therapist this past fall who I’m pretty certain “made me” during our next-to-last session. I’d been jonesing to be caged for one of our meetings and finally took my chances. Wore pretty relaxed fitting lighter weight sweatpants, figuring an oversized t-shirt would keep me obscured sufficiently down there to prevent the chance for any damning revelations. However, the routine we went through that day put me in some positions where there wasn’t as much shirt coverage as I’d been counting on… when those sweatpants were suddenly not quite as loose in certain places.

I avoided meeting her eyes in a sustained way as much as possible until close to the end. Nothing was said of course, but there’d been a change…a difference in her manner, a discernibly more playful air. And when I did meet her gaze directly, it seemed, a certain questioning look to it. The change definitely carried over into our final session. I wasn’t caged for that one 😆

Last edited:
We were staying at a Sheraton in the St. Louis area recently We were in the lobby talking to the manager. she is a black woman we know very well. there was another black couple checking in at the same time. The manager told them my wife makes custom jewelry. The wife said she would like to see some later and my wife gave them our room number and they agreed to meet after dinner. About then my wife's favorite bull got there and kissed her. I left to go to our room to get something before I left. The wife followed me to the elevator. She was 5'-10" and thick and extremely busty. I am 5'-6". In the elevator she pushed me up against the wall. She asked me if the reason I was leaving was I was a cuckold and the black man was going to fuck my wife. I said yes . She was pressing her bust in my face and grabbed my crotch. She felt my cage and laughed. She made me drop my pants and show her my panties and cage. About that time the elevator door opened with my pants at my ankles.. There were two black couples that stood there laughing.She told them my wife likes to fuck black men and her husband was going to fuck my wife tonight.I was totally humiliated.

We were staying at a Sheraton in the St. Louis area recently We were in the lobby talking to the manager. she is a black woman we know very well. there was another black couple checking in at the same time. The manager told them my wife makes custom jewelry. The wife said she would like to see some later and my wife gave them our room number and they agreed to meet after dinner. About then my wife's favorite bull got there and kissed her. I left to go to our room to get something before I left. The wife followed me to the elevator. She was 5'-10" and thick and extremely busty. I am 5'-6". In the elevator she pushed me up against the wall. She asked me if the reason I was leaving was I was a cuckold and the black man was going to fuck my wife. I said yes . She was pressing her bust in my face and grabbed my crotch. She felt my cage and laughed. She made me drop my pants and show her my panties and cage. About that time the elevator door opened with my pants at my ankles.. There were two black couples that stood there laughing.She told them my wife likes to fuck black men and her husband was going to fuck my wife tonight.I was totally humiliated.
sounds like that ended happily for everyone

A few years ago we were invited to a wedding of one our neighbors children along with several of other couples from the neighborhood. One of these woman "cut in" with me on the dance floor and though I kept a respectable distance, she nonetheless managed to sidle up against me. When her thigh felt the hard steel, she pulled her face back with a "What the F&#k" look in her eyes. Having no alternative, I fessed up and we continued dancing. Interestingly enough, not long afterwards she asked to see it and I agreed. Since then, we get together occasionally and she plays with it.

Back