Getting caught with chastity cage..

Texas Cuck

Male
From
TX, US
Question for those cucks living in chastity. Did you ever get caught in a compromising position where someone discovered you wearing a cage. I'm thinking every day things - someone accidentally brushed against you, you set off a metal detector, maybe you had an unfortunate accident that required you to be taken to the hospital. Would love to hear real stories (no made up cuck fantasies, please). Thanks!

Question for those cucks living in chastity. Did you ever get caught in a compromising position where someone discovered you wearing a cage. I'm thinking every day things - someone accidentally brushed against you, you set off a metal detector, maybe you had an unfortunate accident that required you to be taken to the hospital. Would love to hear real stories (no made up cuck fantasies, please). Thanks!
I've been in 24/7 Chastity since 2009.
Been caught lots.....I'm not shy about it. I am a Proud Cuck.

One that comes to mind is going to my Urologist Dr. for the first time. My Wife refused to remove my Cage for the appt. (He's used to seeing it now.)

The first time a stranger saw my cage was in a Restroom on the Highway. I stood there alone on the urinal and peed. Than another man came in and stood next to me. Because i held my cage he was able to see it. And he watched a (for me ) long time up on my caged cock. First it was embarressing but then it felt good.
Why wouldn't you sit down to pee while caged?

I was wondering if anyone put themselves in a cage without the wife knowing, and she catches you with it on?
I ordered some from Amazon and was trying some out and my wife found one and said WTF is this? After I explained it and the more she thought about it , she was fuck Yes! Lock that cock up.

So order some and let your wife or girlfriend find one you may be surprised like me my wife is now totally into locking me up and being a keyholder.

I was wondering if anyone put themselves in a cage without the wife knowing, and she catches you with it on?

I had my wife walk in on me while trying on her panties.....thought she had left for work and had the house to myself. She had forgotten something and came back to find me taking pics of me wearing one of her pink thongs....I imagine she would have given the same expression if it had been a cage lol

I had my wife walk in on me while trying on her panties.....thought she had left for work and had the house to myself. She had forgotten something and came back to find me taking pics of me wearing one of her pink thongs....I imagine she would have given the same expression if it had been a cage lol
And what were the consequences?

How did you explain it?

Nice. Something to remember and jerk off to.

And what were the consequences?

How did you explain it?

No consequences really....she wouldn't touch me or sleep with me for a few nights....next couple times we had sex were kind of awkward....she still makes comments about it....especially when she knows im going to be home alone....she's always like "dont do anything weird while I'm gone"...or when she's about to put her thong on she'll look at me and say "you want to wear them instead"....or when she's folding laundry and picks up one of her thongs, she'll reach her arm out holding it and say "here you go"....I just kind of giggle now, but the first few times she made comments, I got mad and would leave the room for whatever reason.

I couldn't really explain it....I was just like "I dont know why I did it"...she immediately asked if I was gay...and of course said no (for the record I'm not gay..but certainly bi-curious for BBC)....she got really upset unfortunately...I thought she would just laugh and be like wtf....but instead was crying asking me why....it was definitely not the reaction I was hoping for. I guess like any wannabe sissy cuck, I was hoping she would have fun with the idea since she found out anyways...but the shock factor was just too much since I had never gave her any idea prior that it was something that turned me on.

No consequences really....she wouldn't touch me or sleep with me for a few nights....next couple times we had sex were kind of awkward....she still makes comments about it....especially when she knows im going to be home alone....she's always like "dont do anything weird while I'm gone"...or when she's about to put her thong on she'll look at me and say "you want to wear them"....I just kind of giggle now, but the first few times she made comments, I got mad for whatever reason.

I couldn't really explain it....I was just like "I dont know why I did it"...she immediately asked if I was gay...and of course said no (for the record I'm not gay..but certainly bi-curious for BBC)....she got really upset unfortunately...I thought she would just laugh and be like wtf....but instead was crying asking me why....it was definitely not the reaction I was hoping for. I guess like any wannabe sissy cuck, I was hoping she would have fun with the idea since she found out anyways...but the shock factor was just too much since I had never gave her any idea prior that it was something that turned me on.
Oi!

I guess it could have turned out a lot worse, although I wouldn't want that cloud hanging over my head especially with her reference to it well after the event.

Oi!

I guess it could have turned out a lot worse, although I wouldn't want that cloud hanging over my head especially with her reference to it well after the event.

Yeah........my thoughts exactly. Its been rough hearing comments like that almost a year later....

She immediately took off her wedding ring and everything.....it was bad lol....obviously much better now.....she still asks me why I did that....but it comes up less and less....which is good I guess.

Back