Getting a bbc attention at the club ?

#1. Wear a tight form fitting dress, no bra, no panties slightly see through! (BEFORE HAVING THE *******) I WOULD WEAR A BLACK AND WHITE ZEBRA DRESS) OR A BLACK SHEER DREES THAT ALLOWED MY BOOBS TO BOUNCE AND ASS TO JIGGLE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! BLACK GUYS WOULD FOLLOW US ALL NIGHT.
#2. Couples must always speak to show that they are out seeking additional company. When I see a guys I find attractive, we both husband I make eye contact and we both go out of our way to speak to him.
#3. Once we have his attention, my husband will ask him to join us for conversation. Most black men are open to 3 somes.
#.4 Im 36DDD-30-45 so when I walk across the room Black men who are into PAWGS always speak. The ASS seals the deal!
#5. Attend Ubran clubs,HBCU FOOTBALL GAMES, BASKETBALL GAMES, NBA GAMES, NFL GAMES.,THE AVN AWARDS EVERY YEAR!
THE AVN IN VEGAS SWINGER PARTIES ARE AMAZING, MOCHA SOCIALS ARE GREARED TOWARDS INTERRACIAL ADULT FUN.

Attachments

• 0230722_135409.jpg
    0230722_135409.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
#1. Wear a tight form fitting dress, no bra, no panties slightly see through! ( BEFORE THE ******* I WOULD WEAR A BLACK AND WHITE ZEBRA DRESS) OR A BLACK SHEER DREES THAT ALLOWED MY BOOBS TO BOUNCE AND ASS TO JIGGLE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ! BLACK GUYS WOULD FOLLOW US ALL NIGHT.
#2. Couples must always speak to show that they are out seeking additional company.When I see a guys I find attractive,we both husband I make eye contact and we both go out of our way to speak to him.
#3. Once we have his attention,my husband will ask him to join us for conversation. Most black men are open to 3 somes.
#.4 Im 36DDD-30-45 so when I walk across the room Black men who are into PAWGS always speak. The ASS seals the deal!
#5. Attend Ubran clubs,HBCU FOOTBALL GAMES,BASKETBALL GAMES,NBA GAMES,NFL GAMES.,THE AVN AWARDS EVERY YEAR!
THE AVN IN VEGAS SWINGER PARTIES ARE AMAZING, MOCHA SOCIALS ARE GREARED TOWARDS INTERRACIAL ADULT FUN.
That ass is definitely catching all the attention 🤤

#1. Wear a tight form fitting dress, no bra, no panties slightly see through! ( BEFORE THE ******* I WOULD WEAR A BLACK AND WHITE ZEBRA DRESS) OR A BLACK SHEER DREES THAT ALLOWED MY BOOBS TO BOUNCE AND ASS TO JIGGLE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ! BLACK GUYS WOULD FOLLOW US ALL NIGHT.
#2. Couples must always speak to show that they are out seeking additional company.When I see a guys I find attractive,we both husband I make eye contact and we both go out of our way to speak to him.
#3. Once we have his attention,my husband will ask him to join us for conversation. Most black men are open to 3 somes.
#5. Attend Ubran clubs,HBCU FOOTBALL GAMES,BASKETBALL GAMES,NBA GAMES,NFL GAMES.,THE AVN AWARDS EVERY YEAR!
Monster booty! Awesome

How would you get a BBC attention in the club without making it noticeable, but other or wife right away ? Is it eye contact , a head nod , a quick smile at her then look at him ? What is the smooth way to do this ?
A small QOS sticker in a place you can discreetly flash to show your interest. My wife has 100% success being approached with this tactic. Good luck.

Back