General Advice - Fill Out Your Profile

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
If you want to come on this site and be taken seriously. Fill out your profile.

I know there are a million excuses not to post photos, but what's your excuse for not filling out your profile.
If you legit have no idea what to write, answer these questions
(Copy and Paste)
1. Why are you on this site?
2. What do you want to get out of this site?
3. If you are a single guy - What are your limits and boundary lines?
if you a single women - are you open to meeting in real life or just keeping things online?
If you are a couple - do you have any experience in this lifestyle?

Thats it folks. Not hard to do.

Well put... In addition... PEOPLE NEED TO VERIFY!!!!!!!! IT IS NOT HARD TO DO!!
I dont disagree with you about verifying.
But I would check out @MagicMikeATX - he made a great post about that.

Im ok with people not verifying on this site - but they need to be aware that I dont believe BS. So you can tell me anything you want to tell me, but I am believing about 1% of it. you know?? LOL

I dont disagree with you about verifying.
But I would check out @MagicMikeATX - he made a great post about that.

Im ok with people not verifying on this site - but they need to be aware that I dont believe BS. So you can tell me anything you want to tell me, but I am believing about 1% of it. you know?? LOL
I concur... I don't deal and will not tolerate B.S. either. You either for real or find another site to get your rocks off! We all are supposed to be consenting likeminded adults. Or I would like to believe that we are.

I concur... I don't deal and will not tolerate B.S. either. You either for real or find another site to get your rocks off! We all are supposed to be consenting likeminded adults. Or I would like to believe that we are.
Preach!! Brother!!
Guys like you make me love this site more every day. Keep doing your thing man. !!
Much luv....❤️

Verifying or not makes no difference to me. I can tell bullshit by reading it 99% of the time. As far as my posts are concerned, read my posts, I don’t contradict myself, I’m not a married cuck one day and a horny woman looking for BBC the next. Also, no one but me has pics of my wife. Verified.

Verifying or not makes no difference to me. I can tell bullshit by reading it 99% of the time. As far as my posts are concerned, read my posts, I don’t contradict myself, I’m not a married cuck one day and a horny woman looking for BBC the next. Also, no one but me has pics of my wife. Verified.
who are you talking to?

This is so ridiculous it's actually funny

The definition of 'verify' means "a third person party or witness confirming authenticity" 🧐

Saying you have photos of your own wife is not "verified"
😅

Last edited:
If you want to come on this site and be taken seriously. Fill out your profile.

I know there are a million excuses not to post photos, but what's your excuse for not filling out your profile.
If you legit have no idea what to write, answer these questions
(Copy and Paste)
1. Why are you on this site?
2. What do you want to get out of this site?
3. If you are a single guy - What are your limits and boundary lines?
if you a single women - are you open to meeting in real life or just keeping things online?
If you are a couple - do you have any experience in this lifestyle?

Thats it folks. Not hard to do.

We've all heard of that 80/20 rule but I think the 95/5 rule applies here.

95% of this website... people are not serious about doing anything, but 5% of the people here are having fun and enjoying the lifestyle

Back