Gay and Bisexual Husbands

To be honest with you bro as a very confident straight black Alpha male it doesn't bother me one bit! Turning down anyone or anything that doesn't interest me or turn me on is the same across the board to me personally. I don't make any distinctions about it I just respectfully decline. I am not much into BDSM or ******* stuff so the times I have been invited to participate in those types of sexual activities I just respectfully declined. I get invitations and personal messages from gay men and bi couples on a swinger site that I am on regularly despite the fact that my profile says that I am straight. It doesn't bother me to be attractive to people no matter who or what they are because that is the very essence of being attractive all people can see that you are handsome, cute, pretty, or gorgeous. We don't get to choose who can look at and admire our beauty unless you want to wear a mask. What I am saying is that I choose not to judge these men! I choose not to hate them, or discriminate against them, or be offended at them because I am not perfect myself and I am not their judge. Also when you are an attractive person it just simply comes with the territory for people to be attracted to you whether you are attracted to them or not. In todays modern world all a man truly has is his word and his principal's. A man's principal's is the very foundation of what makes him who and what he is in his heart and as long as you are confident in who and what you are inside then it shouldn't bother you what others do especially if it doesn't interest you.

Being offended or being judgmental is a choice! Feeling some kind of way about it is a choice! I choose not to be offended or judgmental about it because I am confident in who and what I am and it doesn't interest me.

Let me give you a couple of examples: when I was in high school and played football we would shower and change in the locker room. Most of us walked around with towels on from the lockers to the showers. Once we got to the lockers we stood there naked drying off, talking, horsing around while getting dressed. We would pop each other's bare ass with towels. We didn't give a ******* about the next man's dick hanging. It didn't offend us neither because it didn't intrest us. The shy guys would actually get dressed in the showers because they were divided and they could have privacy. Should we consider them more straight as men sexually because they wanted privacy and the rest of us didn't care? That's for every man to judge for himself if he chooses too!

One time myself and a good military buddy of mine pulled these two daddies from the club. He actually pulled them himself because I was on the dancefloor dancing with another woman and when I got back to our table he had these two hot chicks he just met sitting there and he was buying them drinks. So we all got hot and unanimously decided to go get a room and have a sexual swaray. We get to the room and the girls just started stripping their skirts off. That ******* had me horny as hell so I'm hard as a rock so I strip naked also. My buddy is just standing there all shy talking about "what are we doing"? I said "what do you think we are doing" as I'm pulling of my boxer briefs and the girls and the girls started saying "oh ******* look how big his dick is"! Then I just grabbed one of the girls picked her up and took her to the bed and we immediately started getting busy. The other girl started trying to get my friend into the groove but it wasn't happening. He couldn't get hard. They started to argue because nothing he tried or she tried worked for him. Despite the fact that he was totally attracted to both of these women he chose to be more concerned about the other swinging dick in the room than the two beautiful women. As I'm fucking the ******* out of her friend I hear the girl tell my buddy "maybe you're just not that big" and my friend just fucking snapped and started cussing her out! I had to jump up and grab a pillow to cover my dick and go calm him down. He was pissed and getting dressed and saying "fuck these bitches come on bro let's go"! I found my pants and pulled out some cash and gave him some money to go back to the club and have some drinks on me. I convinced him to go without me that I would be along soon and as soon as he left I pounded the ******* out of both women. See his insecurity, lack of confidence, and homophobia ended up blessing me with one of the best threesomes I ever had and it cost him some good pussy! See he chose to feel that way and I chose to be about what interested me and that was that pussy. When I saw his ass the next day at the barracks and told him that I had spent all night in the hotel room fucking both women he got mad and starting saying if that scenario ever happened again that he would react differently and put it down like a real man should! (Of course in my head you know I was thinking yeah right! LOL)

So look bro I am as straight as they come but I choose to not judge or be offended at other mens preferences even when they make passes at me I respectfully decline and keep it moving. I choose not to hate or made any kind of big deal out of it because it doesn't interest me. If that was the case I would never have participated in any gangbangs, mmf threesomes, or lifestyle parties. The sexuality of another man doesn't concern me unless were gonna be Eskimo brothers and in that case he better come with some recent tests just like me married or not.
Bro
To be honest with you bro as a very confident straight black Alpha male it doesn't bother me one bit! Turning down anyone or anything that doesn't interest me or turn me on is the same across the board to me personally. I don't make any distinctions about it I just respectfully decline. I am not much into BDSM or ******* stuff so the times I have been invited to participate in those types of sexual activities I just respectfully declined. I get invitations and personal messages from gay men and bi couples on a swinger site that I am on regularly despite the fact that my profile says that I am straight. It doesn't bother me to be attractive to people no matter who or what they are because that is the very essence of being attractive all people can see that you are handsome, cute, pretty, or gorgeous. We don't get to choose who can look at and admire our beauty unless you want to wear a mask. What I am saying is that I choose not to judge these men! I choose not to hate them, or discriminate against them, or be offended at them because I am not perfect myself and I am not their judge. Also when you are an attractive person it just simply comes with the territory for people to be attracted to you whether you are attracted to them or not. In todays modern world all a man truly has is his word and his principal's. A man's principal's is the very foundation of what makes him who and what he is in his heart and as long as you are confident in who and what you are inside then it shouldn't bother you what others do especially if it doesn't interest you.

Being offended or being judgmental is a choice! Feeling some kind of way about it is a choice! I choose not to be offended or judgmental about it because I am confident in who and what I am and it doesn't interest me.

Let me give you a couple of examples: when I was in high school and played football we would shower and change in the locker room. Most of us walked around with towels on from the lockers to the showers. Once we got to the lockers we stood there naked drying off, talking, horsing around while getting dressed. We would pop each other's bare ass with towels. We didn't give a ******* about the next man's dick hanging. It didn't offend us neither because it didn't intrest us. The shy guys would actually get dressed in the showers because they were divided and they could have privacy. Should we consider them more straight as men sexually because they wanted privacy and the rest of us didn't care? That's for every man to judge for himself if he chooses too!

One time myself and a good military buddy of mine pulled these two daddies from the club. He actually pulled them himself because I was on the dancefloor dancing with another woman and when I got back to our table he had these two hot chicks he just met sitting there and he was buying them drinks. So we all got hot and unanimously decided to go get a room and have a sexual swaray. We get to the room and the girls just started stripping their skirts off. That ******* had me horny as hell so I'm hard as a rock so I strip naked also. My buddy is just standing there all shy talking about "what are we doing"? I said "what do you think we are doing" as I'm pulling of my boxer briefs and the girls and the girls started saying "oh ******* look how big his dick is"! Then I just grabbed one of the girls picked her up and took her to the bed and we immediately started getting busy. The other girl started trying to get my friend into the groove but it wasn't happening. He couldn't get hard. They started to argue because nothing he tried or she tried worked for him. Despite the fact that he was totally attracted to both of these women he chose to be more concerned about the other swinging dick in the room than the two beautiful women. As I'm fucking the ******* out of her friend I hear the girl tell my buddy "maybe you're just not that big" and my friend just fucking snapped and started cussing her out! I had to jump up and grab a pillow to cover my dick and go calm him down. He was pissed and getting dressed and saying "fuck these bitches come on bro let's go"! I found my pants and pulled out some cash and gave him some money to go back to the club and have some drinks on me. I convinced him to go without me that I would be along soon and as soon as he left I pounded the ******* out of both women. See his insecurity, lack of confidence, and homophobia ended up blessing me with one of the best threesomes I ever had and it cost him some good pussy! See he chose to feel that way and I chose to be about what interested me and that was that pussy. When I saw his ass the next day at the barracks and told him that I had spent all night in the hotel room fucking both women he got mad and starting saying if that scenario ever happened again that he would react differently and put it down like a real man should! (Of course in my head you know I was thinking yeah right! LOL)

So look bro I am as straight as they come but I choose to not judge or be offended at other mens preferences even when they make passes at me I respectfully decline and keep it moving. I choose not to hate or made any kind of big deal out of it because it doesn't interest me. If that was the case I would never have participated in any gangbangs, mmf threesomes, or lifestyle parties. The sexuality of another man doesn't concern me unless were gonna be Eskimo brothers and in that case he better come with some recent tests just like me married or not.
I totally get your point. And, to be honest, I am NOT offended when someone finds me attractive that I don't like. A gay man liking me does not have any impact at all on my sexuality. But, the point I was trying to make was the sneakiness behind it, I find that disturbing and annoying. I'll give you an example, a "hubby" would contact me, ostensibly for his wife, and then start trying to get to know me and have me send him photos and so on. I don't find that an issue as I know that many husbands act as a type of gateway for their wives and the guy has to be verified by them first.

But, then I notice the conversation begins, subtly at first, to shift from the focus on the wife to some other stuff. It is at that point that I begin to notice something is up and so on. Many times I never even get to chat with the wife, it is just the husband that keeps on trying to keep me engaged. Or, if the "wife" appears, the conversation seems kind of "off," not quite sounding like a woman would text, you know the overall vibe.

This doesn't happen all the time. I wouldn't even say most of the time, but it happens enough that my Spidey sense is activated, you know?
I don't know precisely what the game is, what they are looking for, but whatever it is, Brotha, I want NO PART of that, lol.

So, that is what I was meaning. If a hubby comes to me and in an straightforward way says, "Hey, I'm bisexual and would like to do XXX," I respect that and I would not put him down. I would politely decline the things I am not aligned with.

It is the Sneaky Sams that are the weirdos. And, this is the reason for my post. I don't understand why they are trying to "trap" a straight guy or something like that. There are plenty of legit gay guys out there that want the same thing, no reason for all this dishonesty...

That’s insane I understand comfortability but to grill someone is beyond unattractive
I know what you mean about how grilling people is unattractive. But, with all this sneaky stuff you have to find out. Once I was in a threesome with a wife and the husband, who I thought was straight and knew I was straight, but went out and grabbed my cock out of the blue. I kept my head and told him to chill on that. But, I don't like those situations as I am straight. So, often, just to make certain everyone is on the same page, you have to grill. Not everyone thinks the same way out here...

Many whitemen on here live there fantasy through there wives or girlfriends.
Not all are straight , some jut genuinely like watching white women get dicked by blackmen.
Others have closeted sexuality issues and wish they were the ones getting fucked by bbc.

I've had some deep convo with white guys in this lifestyle who needed to come out the closet either as bi-sexual or gay .
Becareful they may think you helping them out means you into them , if you say you strictly for women don't be surprised they cut you off from fucking there wife .

It's happened to a fellow brotha bull I know , he started to get random phone messages from the husband of the hot wife he was fucking .
Dude actually asked him alone to dinner , it all steamed from him having 1 conversation about the guy sexuality .
This lifestyle brother can get weird , be cool but don't get to deep in convo with the husband.
You ain't lying, brotha. I found out that it has to be all on the wife. It is a delicate balancing act as many husbands screen the bulls for their wives, just to make certain that everything is safe and it is part of their satisfaction in the process, I get it. But, it requires some understanding to get know the fine line before it crosses over into some weird homo zone from the husband's side.

Are most of the bulls on here straight? The reason I ask is that there seems to be many gay men on this site looking for a Black man. But this site, while not 100 percent hetero, seems to be oriented towards straight activity. I am not knocking gay people, but it seems like they are deliberately "hunting" straight men, and being quite annoying about it. I am not homophobic, just I LOVE pussy, especially white married pussy. Cock can't get within 4 feet of me.

Just curious to know everyone's take on it.
It's a bunch of white guys pretending to be a couple. Can't you tell by the science fiction over the top stories on here?

Bro

I totally get your point. And, to be honest, I am NOT offended when someone finds me attractive that I don't like. A gay man liking me does not have any impact at all on my sexuality. But, the point I was trying to make was the sneakiness behind it, I find that disturbing and annoying. I'll give you an example, a "hubby" would contact me, ostensibly for his wife, and then start trying to get to know me and have me send him photos and so on. I don't find that an issue as I know that many husbands act as a type of gateway for their wives and the guy has to be verified by them first.

But, then I notice the conversation begins, subtly at first, to shift from the focus on the wife to some other stuff. It is at that point that I begin to notice something is up and so on. Many times I never even get to chat with the wife, it is just the husband that keeps on trying to keep me engaged. Or, if the "wife" appears, the conversation seems kind of "off," not quite sounding like a woman would text, you know the overall vibe.

This doesn't happen all the time. I wouldn't even say most of the time, but it happens enough that my Spidey sense is activated, you know?
I don't know precisely what the game is, what they are looking for, but whatever it is, Brotha, I want NO PART of that, lol.

So, that is what I was meaning. If a hubby comes to me and in an straightforward way says, "Hey, I'm bisexual and would like to do XXX," I respect that and I would not put him down. I would politely decline the things I am not aligned with.

It is the Sneaky Sams that are the weirdos. And, this is the reason for my post. I don't understand why they are trying to "trap" a straight guy or something like that. There are plenty of legit gay guys out there that want the same thing, no reason for all this dishonesty...
There is no wife for them.

So and for me I'm heterosexual but what I want to do it is suck a black dick just for taste them how are they or if my girlfriend want taste bbc after he was in her.But only blowjob
I understand and respect your preference, but that is gen
It's a bunch of white guys pretending to be a couple. Can't you tell by the science fiction over the top stories on here?
Yeah, you aren't lying, some of these stories are wild. But to be honest, I have seen some wild things in my life, so I can't say they sound fake just because...What the heck do they get from all this nonsense (pretending to be a couple)?

I understand and respect your preference, but that is gen

Yeah, you aren't lying, some of these stories are wild. But to be honest, I have seen some wild things in my life, so I can't say they sound fake just because...What the heck do they get from all this nonsense (pretending to be a couple)?
Agree with the things we have seen are insane. But you can tell the way most of these stories are written that they are pure fantasy and way to overboard. Most not all. Lol

Im for sure hoping to get to suck the bull...when i say were ready i mean both of us are for sure excited...me as much as her but she loves the idea of me joining and her getting a bigger cock

Are most of the bulls on here straight? The reason I ask is that there seems to be many gay men on this site looking for a Black man. But this site, while not 100 percent hetero, seems to be oriented towards straight activity. I am not knocking gay people, but it seems like they are deliberately "hunting" straight men, and being quite annoying about it. I am not homophobic, just I LOVE pussy, especially white married pussy. Cock can't get within 4 feet of me.

Yes there are a lot of guys here who are gay. Especially the “couples”

https://@@Probably this is a SPAM m...EPORT button and report the violation. Thx!@@
I’m an excuck and I had to work on my wife a long time to get her to go get some black cock. Now that I look back on it , I’m pretty sure one of the big reasons was that I had myself been laid by quite a few black male tops , and many of those claimed to be straight. I knew how good it was and I wanted my wife who I loved dearly to have some too !

i agree with you as the husband of a wife who fucks other men there are many different desires those men have but they all want to fuck a woman. many of the people who post on here are men with big fantasies. Even some of the bbc have pretty big fantasies. I have no issue with fantasy but it is just that. I wonder how many women have their pics on the net without their knowledge, we never even shared a picture and never had to in order to meet men

Well, I think this is a rather complex issue. Going along with a cuckold fetish/lifestyle inevitably leads a husband/boyfriend to delicate situations where his submission can go along with some homoerotic elements.

For example: A cuckold is usually quite often confronted with his wife's bull's cock, be it by the fact that it has just been inside of his wife, be it her talking about it or when she wants him to kiss her after the bull has cum inside of her mouth.

Cuckolds do think of those aspects, and some might get more turned on by them than others.

Cuckolding definitely has at least latent homoerotic layers.
Ah this à good reply. Clear, no bulls hit.

I like your altitude, my wife’s black lover ended up in bed with me one night, she moved to the couch , we had been drinking , and went to snoring. I reached over snd played with him a little when I woke up , and kaboom we did it and it was good !

There must be a lot of bi/gay hubbies out there using their wives as bait to try to get some M/M action. I say this because a significant percentage of the guys my husband and I met for MFMs grilled both of us in advance to be sure my hubby was 100% straight.
Very true , I wanted my wife to enjoy bbc as I had had many times already on the sly. I killed two birds with one stone , she went hot wife interracial and she enjoyed watching me suck his cock !

That's gross, man, come on...They have gay sites for that kind of stuff...
I dont think "Black to white" is just for bulls and white women, it has a wide variety of forums with many different genre's to choose from including gay, bi and straight. I encourage my cucky to have gay/bi relations, but i consider that part of the hotwife/cuckold game.

Back