Gay and Bisexual Husbands

Think a major difference with you and I is that you would go hook up with a single man. I would not. There's experimenting to find out what you like and there's just knowing what you like and identifying by that. Also, you don't know me (y)
where are you getting anywhere that im into men or dick at all? show me where anywhere on this site where ive indicated im bisexual, into men or bicurious. dont ingore this .... ill wait.

and i dont have to know you lol. you put yourself out there for public to see. you have pic of another man holding your dick sexually (non-medical purposes). by definition youre bi/gay dude. im just saying own that. whats so bad about having that title? why try hold on to being called straight when youre not? why fight it. just call what yourself are. you feel ashamed to title yourself bisexual or something?

where are you getting anywhere that im into men or dick at all? show me where anywhere on this site where ive indicated im bisexual, into men or bicurious. dont ingore this .... ill wait.

and i dont have to know you lol. you put yourself out there for public to see. you have pic of another man holding your dick sexually (non-medical purposes). by definition youre bi/gay dude. im just saying own that. whats so bad about having that title? why try hold on to being called straight when youre not? why fight it. just call what yourself are. you feel ashamed to title yourself bisexual or something?
I don’t have the energy for you. You really got time to read through this thread and make comments trying to tell someone what you assume they are? Knock yourself out homie! Ain’t here to talk to clowns 🤡

it works both ways. people that are openly bisexual miss out on bbc straight men too. i know i feel uncomfortable meeting couple when male half admits to being bisexual. this is probably because he tests me first to see if Im down for certain things with him once we meet. even if he changes and says, "its ok, i can just watch you fuck my girl". so i put that couple at end of priority list of who Im choosing to fuck for that week. thats the wonderful balance of the universe.
ha ha ha i doubt you have couples lined up to fuck but maybe you do, truth is it is easier to find a man for the couple than it is for single men to find a couple and moist swinger clubs want women or couples and fuckin for fun is just that and most people do not care if a prospect male turns out to be a dud

Back