Gay and Bisexual Husbands

Chrisusa1776

Male
Real Person
From
MI, US
Are most of the bulls on here straight? The reason I ask is that there seems to be many gay men on this site looking for a Black man. But this site, while not 100 percent hetero, seems to be oriented towards straight activity. I am not knocking gay people, but it seems like they are deliberately "hunting" straight men, and being quite annoying about it. I am not homophobic, just I LOVE pussy, especially white married pussy. Cock can't get within 4 feet of me.

Just curious to know everyone's take on it.

I think that most cucks are pretty respectful of a Bulls sexuality. And if they’re not, they should be.

We usually discuss this ahead of time. Most Bulls have immediately stated to us whether they are straight or bi and I’ve always respected it.

Sexual preference is just like any other limit - if you’re not into it no one should push. And - even if the Bull isn’t gay / bi, I’ve never seen anyone have a problem with a cuck gobbling up their cum off of a well used wife!

Are most of the bulls on here straight? The reason I ask is that there seems to be many gay men on this site looking for a Black man. But this site, while not 100 percent hetero, seems to be oriented towards straight activity. I am not knocking gay people, but it seems like they are deliberately "hunting" straight men, and being quite annoying about it. I am not homophobic, just I LOVE pussy, especially white married pussy. Cock can't get within 4 feet of me.

Well, I think this is a rather complex issue. Going along with a cuckold fetish/lifestyle inevitably leads a husband/boyfriend to delicate situations where his submission can go along with some homoerotic elements.

For example: A cuckold is usually quite often confronted with his wife's bull's cock, be it by the fact that it has just been inside of his wife, be it her talking about it or when she wants him to kiss her after the bull has cum inside of her mouth.

Cuckolds do think of those aspects, and some might get more turned on by them than others.

Cuckolding definitely has at least latent homoerotic layers.

I think that most cucks are pretty respectful of a Bulls sexuality. And if they’re not, they should be.

We usually discuss this ahead of time. Most Bulls have immediately stated to us whether they are straight or bi and I’ve always respected it.

Sexual preference is just like any other limit - if you’re not into it no one should push. And - even if the Bull isn’t gay / bi, I’ve never seen anyone have a problem with a cuck gobbling up their cum off of a well used wife!
It’s about the lady , it’s not about the guy. She should get the best bull available in our case black. My needs were secondary, however, when she was squirting in his 12” dick I asked if I could have a taste, he obliged , I stuck it back in for him and after round 1 , sucked him ready for round 2 . Everyone happy.

So and for me I'm heterosexual but what I want to do it is suck a black dick just for taste them how are they or if my girlfriend want taste bbc after he was in her.But only blowjob
As a rule they are thicker and longer , therefore more of an effort to give a good totally engulfing suck , I am a bi sexual in my 60’s and I’ve lost count how many I’ve done. Many times they are just too large and I just give them my ass after some polishing. I think their cum tends to be thicker as a rule, heavier nice white globs of spunk , I personally love that. Tastes like cum , I love it .

While the black bull was barebacking my wife in his bed at his apartment while I watched I casually asked if I could have a taste as she was squirting on his cock almost immediately, he was quite amenable and during the test period before he fucked her again I sucked him at length . It was kind of a victory as my wife had never seen me sick dick though I had on the sly and they both were in tune , we had many threesomes.

Many whitemen on here live there fantasy through there wives or girlfriends.
Not all are straight , some jut genuinely like watching white women get dicked by blackmen.
Others have closeted sexuality issues and wish they were the ones getting fucked by bbc.

I've had some deep convo with white guys in this lifestyle who needed to come out the closet either as bi-sexual or gay .
Becareful they may think you helping them out means you into them , if you say you strictly for women don't be surprised they cut you off from fucking there wife .

It's happened to a fellow brotha bull I know , he started to get random phone messages from the husband of the hot wife he was fucking .
Dude actually asked him alone to dinner , it all steamed from him having 1 conversation about the guy sexuality .
This lifestyle brother can get weird , be cool but don't get to deep in convo with the husband.

To be honest with you bro as a very confident straight black Alpha male it doesn't bother me one bit! Turning down anyone or anything that doesn't interest me or turn me on is the same across the board to me personally. I don't make any distinctions about it I just respectfully decline. I am not much into BDSM or ******* stuff so the times I have been invited to participate in those types of sexual activities I just respectfully declined. I get invitations and personal messages from gay men and bi couples on a swinger site that I am on regularly despite the fact that my profile says that I am straight. It doesn't bother me to be attractive to people no matter who or what they are because that is the very essence of being attractive all people can see that you are handsome, cute, pretty, or gorgeous. We don't get to choose who can look at and admire our beauty unless you want to wear a mask. What I am saying is that I choose not to judge these men! I choose not to hate them, or discriminate against them, or be offended at them because I am not perfect myself and I am not their judge. Also when you are an attractive person it just simply comes with the territory for people to be attracted to you whether you are attracted to them or not. In todays modern world all a man truly has is his word and his principal's. A man's principal's is the very foundation of what makes him who and what he is in his heart and as long as you are confident in who and what you are inside then it shouldn't bother you what others do especially if it doesn't interest you.

Being offended or being judgmental is a choice! Feeling some kind of way about it is a choice! I choose not to be offended or judgmental about it because I am confident in who and what I am and it doesn't interest me.

Let me give you a couple of examples: when I was in high school and played football we would shower and change in the locker room. Most of us walked around with towels on from the lockers to the showers. Once we got to the lockers we stood there naked drying off, talking, horsing around while getting dressed. We would pop each other's bare ass with towels. We didn't give a ******* about the next man's dick hanging. It didn't offend us neither because it didn't intrest us. The shy guys would actually get dressed in the showers because they were divided and they could have privacy. Should we consider them more straight as men sexually because they wanted privacy and the rest of us didn't care? That's for every man to judge for himself if he chooses too!

One time myself and a good military buddy of mine pulled these two daddies from the club. He actually pulled them himself because I was on the dancefloor dancing with another woman and when I got back to our table he had these two hot chicks he just met sitting there and he was buying them drinks. So we all got hot and unanimously decided to go get a room and have a sexual swaray. We get to the room and the girls just started stripping their skirts off. That ******* had me horny as hell so I'm hard as a rock so I strip naked also. My buddy is just standing there all shy talking about "what are we doing"? I said "what do you think we are doing" as I'm pulling of my boxer briefs and the girls and the girls started saying "oh ******* look how big his dick is"! Then I just grabbed one of the girls picked her up and took her to the bed and we immediately started getting busy. The other girl started trying to get my friend into the groove but it wasn't happening. He couldn't get hard. They started to argue because nothing he tried or she tried worked for him. Despite the fact that he was totally attracted to both of these women he chose to be more concerned about the other swinging dick in the room than the two beautiful women. As I'm fucking the ******* out of her friend I hear the girl tell my buddy "maybe you're just not that big" and my friend just fucking snapped and started cussing her out! I had to jump up and grab a pillow to cover my dick and go calm him down. He was pissed and getting dressed and saying "fuck these bitches come on bro let's go"! I found my pants and pulled out some cash and gave him some money to go back to the club and have some drinks on me. I convinced him to go without me that I would be along soon and as soon as he left I pounded the ******* out of both women. See his insecurity, lack of confidence, and homophobia ended up blessing me with one of the best threesomes I ever had and it cost him some good pussy! See he chose to feel that way and I chose to be about what interested me and that was that pussy. When I saw his ass the next day at the barracks and told him that I had spent all night in the hotel room fucking both women he got mad and starting saying if that scenario ever happened again that he would react differently and put it down like a real man should! (Of course in my head you know I was thinking yeah right! LOL)

So look bro I am as straight as they come but I choose to not judge or be offended at other mens preferences even when they make passes at me I respectfully decline and keep it moving. I choose not to hate or made any kind of big deal out of it because it doesn't interest me. If that was the case I would never have participated in any gangbangs, mmf threesomes, or lifestyle parties. The sexuality of another man doesn't concern me unless were gonna be Eskimo brothers and in that case he better come with some recent tests just like me married or not.

There must be a lot of bi/gay hubbies out there using their wives as bait to try to get some M/M action. I say this because a significant percentage of the guys my husband and I met for MFMs grilled both of us in advance to be sure my hubby was 100% straight.

Back