Gay and Bisexual Husbands

Are most of the bulls on here straight? The reason I ask is that there seems to be many gay men on this site looking for a Black man. But this site, while not 100 percent hetero, seems to be oriented towards straight activity. I am not knocking gay people, but it seems like they are deliberately "hunting" straight men, and being quite annoying about it. I am not homophobic, just I LOVE pussy, especially white married pussy. Cock can't get within 4 feet of me.

Just curious to know everyone's take on it.
Most men of all races start masturbating around age 12. And we don’t let go of our dicks for decades....most of us jerk off a couple times a day in our teens. We spend hours and hours handling, teasing, staring at, taking joy from a penis, OUR penis. So the notion that any man is so repulsed by a dick is laughable to me. As one who isn’t considered hyper masculine, I can tell you from several personal experiences....those shouting “fag” the loudest are going home and jerking off thinking of a cock in their mouths.

I dont think "Black to white" is just for bulls and white women, it has a wide variety of forums with many different genre's to choose from including gay, bi and straight. I encourage my cucky to have gay/bi relations, but i consider that part of the hotwife/cuckold game.
Totally. My wife lost her desire after menopause, and I come here for the accounts of sexually desirous women...something I can’t really get at home. IR has nothing to do with it. And as an Italian white guy with a decent sausage, I find the self aggrandizement of the black guys entertaining.

I know what you mean about how grilling people is unattractive. But, with all this sneaky stuff you have to find out. Once I was in a threesome with a wife and the husband, who I thought was straight and knew I was straight, but went out and grabbed my cock out of the blue. I kept my head and told him to chill on that. But, I don't like those situations as I am straight. So, often, just to make certain everyone is on the same page, you have to grill. Not everyone thinks the same way out here...Glad
I know what you mean about how grilling people is unattractive. But, with all this sneaky stuff you have to find out. Once I was in a threesome with a wife and the husband, who I thought was straight and knew I was straight, but went out and grabbed my cock out of the blue. I kept my head and told him to chill on that. But, I don't like those situations as I am straight. So, often, just to make certain everyone is on the same page, you have to grill. Not everyone thinks the same way out here...
glad you were cool about it. Reminds me of. A time though, when I was swimming in a lane at a public pool. At some point, my toe touched the other dude in my lane and he fucking flipped out, grabbed my leg, yanked me under the water, and started freaking out on me about he was no fag and on and on. For DAMN sure, that dude was a closet queen. If you’re having sex with both sexes, you’re having sex with both sexes.

I did that the first time they met , she was squirting on his long cock and I asked for a taste . Then at intermission, while they cuddled and made out , I lollipopped him again .
She loves for me to get them nice and really hard for her by sucking them, I love it when they hold my head on their dick and really fuck my mouth

She loves for me to get them nice and really hard for her by sucking them, I love it when they hold my head on their dick and really fuck my mouth
The very first time my wife got it really hard missionary and I asked for a taste when she was squirting, he was very amenable , I sucked him for about a minute and stuck him back in her. After the first go around they were leaned with there backs to the wall at the head of the bed making out , like a couple horny teenagers , both in their 50’s , I sucked him until he told me if I didn’t stop I was going to get his load . I told my wife it was her day and they proceeded to go at it again. Great day .

The very first time my wife got it really hard missionary and I asked for a taste when she was squirting, he was very amenable , I sucked him for about a minute and stuck him back in her. After the first go around they were leaned with there backs to the wall at the head of the bed making out , like a couple horny teenagers , both in their 50’s , I sucked him until he told me if I didn’t stop I was going to get his load . I told my wife it was her day and they proceeded to go at it again. Great day .
i know, my wife wants his cum as much as I do, but i make sure he always shoots off on her. Sometimes i will shoot off on her face while she is getting fucked

Very true , I wanted my wife to enjoy bbc as I had had many times already on the sly. I killed two birds with one stone , she went hot wife interracial and she enjoyed watching me suck his cock !
Yeah and thats sick and called cockblocking, if they're gay they should go find gay black men, not straight black men. Cuckholding is mainly for the woman

I dont think "Black to white" is just for bulls and white women, it has a wide variety of forums with many different genre's to choose from including gay, bi and straight. I encourage my cucky to have gay/bi relations, but i consider that part of the hotwife/cuckold game.
Good luck with that, I wouldn't have sex with any woman that is shoving that gay agenda around me, and I'm not homophobic, just like women only

Most men of all races start masturbating around age 12. And we don’t let go of our dicks for decades....most of us jerk off a couple times a day in our teens. We spend hours and hours handling, teasing, staring at, taking joy from a penis, OUR penis. So the notion that any man is so repulsed by a dick is laughable to me. As one who isn’t considered hyper masculine, I can tell you from several personal experiences....those shouting “fag” the loudest are going home and jerking off thinking of a cock in their mouths.

Most people worldwide are straight and just go find a gay black man for your pleasure. Kindle find it odd that lgbt people are going for straight men, like there is an agenda

To be honest with you bro as a very confident straight black Alpha male it doesn't bother me one bit! Turning down anyone or anything that doesn't interest me or turn me on is the same across the board to me personally. I don't make any distinctions about it I just respectfully decline. I am not much into BDSM or ******* stuff so the times I have been invited to participate in those types of sexual activities I just respectfully declined. I get invitations and personal messages from gay men and bi couples on a swinger site that I am on regularly despite the fact that my profile says that I am straight. It doesn't bother me to be attractive to people no matter who or what they are because that is the very essence of being attractive all people can see that you are handsome, cute, pretty, or gorgeous. We don't get to choose who can look at and admire our beauty unless you want to wear a mask. What I am saying is that I choose not to judge these men! I choose not to hate them, or discriminate against them, or be offended at them because I am not perfect myself and I am not their judge. Also when you are an attractive person it just simply comes with the territory for people to be attracted to you whether you are attracted to them or not. In todays modern world all a man truly has is his word and his principal's. A man's principal's is the very foundation of what makes him who and what he is in his heart and as long as you are confident in who and what you are inside then it shouldn't bother you what others do especially if it doesn't interest you.

Being offended or being judgmental is a choice! Feeling some kind of way about it is a choice! I choose not to be offended or judgmental about it because I am confident in who and what I am and it doesn't interest me.

Let me give you a couple of examples: when I was in high school and played football we would shower and change in the locker room. Most of us walked around with towels on from the lockers to the showers. Once we got to the lockers we stood there naked drying off, talking, horsing around while getting dressed. We would pop each other's bare ass with towels. We didn't give a ******* about the next man's dick hanging. It didn't offend us neither because it didn't intrest us. The shy guys would actually get dressed in the showers because they were divided and they could have privacy. Should we consider them more straight as men sexually because they wanted privacy and the rest of us didn't care? That's for every man to judge for himself if he chooses too!

One time myself and a good military buddy of mine pulled these two daddies from the club. He actually pulled them himself because I was on the dancefloor dancing with another woman and when I got back to our table he had these two hot chicks he just met sitting there and he was buying them drinks. So we all got hot and unanimously decided to go get a room and have a sexual swaray. We get to the room and the girls just started stripping their skirts off. That ******* had me horny as hell so I'm hard as a rock so I strip naked also. My buddy is just standing there all shy talking about "what are we doing"? I said "what do you think we are doing" as I'm pulling of my boxer briefs and the girls and the girls started saying "oh ******* look how big his dick is"! Then I just grabbed one of the girls picked her up and took her to the bed and we immediately started getting busy. The other girl started trying to get my friend into the groove but it wasn't happening. He couldn't get hard. They started to argue because nothing he tried or she tried worked for him. Despite the fact that he was totally attracted to both of these women he chose to be more concerned about the other swinging dick in the room than the two beautiful women. As I'm fucking the ******* out of her friend I hear the girl tell my buddy "maybe you're just not that big" and my friend just fucking snapped and started cussing her out! I had to jump up and grab a pillow to cover my dick and go calm him down. He was pissed and getting dressed and saying "fuck these bitches come on bro let's go"! I found my pants and pulled out some cash and gave him some money to go back to the club and have some drinks on me. I convinced him to go without me that I would be along soon and as soon as he left I pounded the ******* out of both women. See his insecurity, lack of confidence, and homophobia ended up blessing me with one of the best threesomes I ever had and it cost him some good pussy! See he chose to feel that way and I chose to be about what interested me and that was that pussy. When I saw his ass the next day at the barracks and told him that I had spent all night in the hotel room fucking both women he got mad and starting saying if that scenario ever happened again that he would react differently and put it down like a real man should! (Of course in my head you know I was thinking yeah right! LOL)

So look bro I am as straight as they come but I choose to not judge or be offended at other mens preferences even when they make passes at me I respectfully decline and keep it moving. I choose not to hate or made any kind of big deal out of it because it doesn't interest me. If that was the case I would never have participated in any gangbangs, mmf threesomes, or lifestyle parties. The sexuality of another man doesn't concern me unless were gonna be Eskimo brothers and in that case he better come with some recent tests just like me married or not.
You have low standards

Are most of the bulls on here straight? The reason I ask is that there seems to be many gay men on this site looking for a Black man. But this site, while not 100 percent hetero, seems to be oriented towards straight activity. I am not knocking gay people, but it seems like they are deliberately "hunting" straight men, and being quite annoying about it. I am not homophobic, just I LOVE pussy, especially white married pussy. Cock can't get within 4 feet of me.

Just curious to know everyone's take on it.
My wife’s Black Bulls have been the same, their straight and only interested in my wife.

If you're confident in your sexuality and in your own skin, what does it hurt you to be respectful yet adamant about your desires? If the wife or the hubby comes right out and asks if you're comfortable with something involving him and you're not......just say no and reiterate that you're there for the wife. If they too are respectful, that should be the end of it. If they push....then say it's not a good fit and leave. If they do try to catfish you then you can be a little more forceful in your rejection because that's disrespectful and misleading...just plain wrong.

Any strong or critical overreaction to a respectful request just exposes and underlines your own insecurity and homophobia.

I'm saying this as a very bisexual man with cuckold tendencies. I would never ever make moves on a guy I knew to be absolutely straight. Nor would I attempt to sneak in there if I already had been told that wasn't his thing. I know things may change or get confusing in the heat of the moment, but if everyone is chill then all that can be dealt with.

We all know this whole cuckolding thing IS about getting the lady some good dick, and hopefully a lot of sexual enjoyment for her bull, AND a lot of visual and psychosexual enjoyment for the cuck. It's a big win-win-win if all that works. Anything else along the way, if ok with everyone involved, is icing on the big thick chocolate cake.

Back