Gangbangs are hard…..

Circa 2001 , There was a black gang bang group that held regular parties, in the Tottenham area.
Very well organised, and some some very very well endowed guys attending.
My wife and I attended a couple of times, She had a great time, and had. Lot of guys fuck Her, I enjoyed watching.
Now both too old for this lifestyle, all good things cum to an end 😢😜
At least you have the memories. ✌🏻😈

The obvious problem is men tend to have far more hangups than women. A lot of guys are uncomfortable being around other men naked or having sex. It's a fantasy for a lot of guys, but the reality is intimidating. If you have 10 guys who are 100% sure attending, one may show up.

If you can find a gangbang group that is the best option as the guys are comfortable having sex around other men. Splash is more one on one, but you can probably set up multiple guys. You need to be aggressive about letting the guys know you are interested.

Splash is next week in Houston! I'm excited!
It's definitely a bonus if the guys are used to working together. The Babe will have a seriously memorable experience with 2,3 or even 4 guys that are cool with sharing a horny woman. 😈🍌🍌🍌💦👅💋✌🏻

I've been lucky on this regard. But I am from California so perhaps that's what it is.

When I want a GB to happen, I play the long game. It won't happen the next day:

1. Prove your real and ask the same from those you meet, if unwilling, move on to the next person. why keep trying?

2. Be upfront with what you want and respect it; don't try to convince someone. Be respectful to others' sexuality. However, don't be afraid to ask your one on one Bulls. One of my bulls wanted to be there so badly and I had no clue, and I would have never guessed unless I asked.

3. "Round up" the contacts you made that all agreed and entice them in a group chat with naughty pictures. Keep the flame going and unite the like minded gentlemen (bonus if you have a female friend that's willing; more women adds more men potentially) ask for cock pics and body pics. This gives the men willing to participate an appetizer and a chance to back down or get further enticed.

4. Agree on a time and place. Agree on condoms, STD panels with ID, who is allowed to watch, boundaries, basically make it a fun and safe space for everyone. Attention to detail goes a long way for Guys that have had bad experiences with lazy and entitled couples, gals.

5. Be patient. Don't rush it. This should be a fun time and rushing it or going all in on something that seems off is going to backfire.

This is our method and it has gone very well for us since we've been on this site. But also, you might have to look into Tinder, Bumble, BLK.

Back