Gangbangs are hard…..

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
My wife has been trying to set up a gangbang for me to watch for years……she gets double teamed once or twice a month by the same two guys but trying to add a third or finding the guys she wants to fuck, fuck her all together with a minimum of three black cocks is really hard to get set up. She would like three, I’ve always pushed for five, she told me she’d put more effort into a 3-5 black guy bang but can’t make any promises as it’s something she’s tried for many years.

We are thinking next year we will try to make one or two of the splash mocha events, is this more readily available at those for you that have attended?????

My wife has been trying to set up a gangbang for me to watch for years……she gets double teamed once or twice a month by the same two guys but trying to add a third or finding the guys she wants to fuck, fuck her all together with a minimum of three black cocks is really hard to get set up. She would like three, I’ve always pushed for five, she told me she’d put more effort into a 3-5 black guy bang but can’t make any promises as it’s something she’s tried for many years.

We are thinking next year we will try to make one or two of the splash mocha events, is this more readily available at those for you that have attended?????

My wife has done a few. A lot of men feel uncomfortable having a gangbang with other men. If your wife wants a group experience, I would recommend she try to "pull a train", taking one guy after another rather than all at once. She can focus on each guy and the guys will usually feel more comfortable.

My wife’s first BBC bull set her up in a GB in less then a month and she said yea it was hard in her but they told my wife she did really well for first time she was so proud it was kind of funny hearing it and yes sexy.

It can indeed be tough... per our post in the thread below:

In the scenario of setting up a GB yourself versus an established group, I feel like it is a mix of luck and persistence ;)

As you've likely found, first; perhaps surprisingly, a fair number of men really aren't that interested in group play. So that limits options.

Then trying to arrange schedules with one friend can be challenging, then two is harder, then three and four is just sometimes too tough and eventually everyone gives up.

But then again, every so often you may meet a new friend that is interested, has experience, and has some friends that are also interested and experienced... and it all falls into place. That's the "luck" factor :giggle:

So I just say that if it is really something you are interested in pursuing, just keep trying but expect some disappointments because it can be hard.

But regarding going to a well-organized event such as Splash Mocha, I would suspect that would be an environment with a higher chance of it working out organically given the nature of a large party like that.

Circa 2001 , There was a black gang bang group that held regular parties, in the Tottenham area.
Very well organised, and some some very very well endowed guys attending.
My wife and I attended a couple of times, She had a great time, and had. Lot of guys fuck Her, I enjoyed watching.
Now both too old for this lifestyle, all good things cum to an end 😢😜

The obvious problem is men tend to have far more hangups than women. A lot of guys are uncomfortable being around other men naked or having sex. It's a fantasy for a lot of guys, but the reality is intimidating. If you have 10 guys who are 100% sure attending, one may show up.

If you can find a gangbang group that is the best option as the guys are comfortable having sex around other men. Splash is more one on one, but you can probably set up multiple guys. You need to be aggressive about letting the guys know you are interested.

Splash is next week in Houston! I'm excited!

Come to Australia we can help you with 5 capable guys

Back