Future White Marriage

Is the future white marriage a cuckold one where the sexual please of the wife is provided by black Bulls that have bigger, thicker and more stamina black cocks? Phil C

View attachment 3171661
View attachment 3171662

It is for me as you can see why

View attachment 3171664
I think we as a couple should explorer this lifestyle and make our partner realize the importance of such pleasure . I am in talks with my wife and soon I am hoping things will be in place .

I sure hope so buddy. It's up to us white boys to betray our race and end our own bloodlines by becoming pussy free. Also up to us to make sure all white women we know are exposed to the power of BBC and join the Dark side.
I agree and disagree...
it is our duty as inferior white men to produce at least one white ******* (for future BBC to use)
otherwise sooner or later there will not be any white woman (or white sissies gurl's) to serve and be used by superior Black men,,,

then encourage & support our white lady's to breed black & support her and her black offspring
it is the job of the Bull to breed her - not support and raise the offspring (that is our job):threesome:

also i dont support pussy free :cry:
but i do feel the husband should be feminized and serve BBC along side his wife:wub:

That is most likely why i am single - and un attached - and why my ex left me0aafbf7f-6c8b-4efc-81f0-decb56fa37e5.jpgfamily.jpgIMG_1956.JPGIMG_1938.JPG!! cuck.jpg 😭

Также должны быть белые сыновья! Кто и дальше будет служить вместе с белой дочкой, У кого будет хозяин, Черные Альфа Самцы!:фанат:: групповушка::злое сердце::широкая улыбка::широкая улыбка::широкая улыбка::широкая улыбка:: qos:
I don't know if I agree or disagree with, because I and probably most other subscribers don't read your language.

Также должны быть белые сыновья! Кто и дальше будет служить вместе с белой дочкой, У кого будет хозяин, Черные Альфа Самцы!:фанат:: групповушка::злое сердце::широкая улыбка::широкая улыбка::широкая улыбка::широкая улыбка:: qos:
well, that's easy for you to say.

Back