Fucklicking - would you recommend it?

Although it was my husband's idea to try the lifestyle, it took me a while to convince him to be more with me and bull in bed. I must say this is not for everyone, especially since some black men reject the idea of having another man near their cock. And my husband was pretty much the same. But once I persuaded him I had some of the greatest orgasms in my life. He has always been wonderful with his tongue and mouth. It was an optimal combination with a big black cock in my pussy. I even squirted on his face which is not very common in doggy style.
So happy for you that you have a husband and bull who will not play "in close quarters" and put aside their phobias in order to satisfy you .. of course, once they made yu cum the first time and saw how amazing your orgasms were, there was no turning back :))))

I recommend this to anyone,male or female,until you have seen someone fuck right over your face you haven't lived! I have eaten my wife before,during and after a good fucking,and it was the best sex experience ever! The first time,my friend was pounding my wife,and I couldn't resist giving them both a good tongue lashing! Watching smelling,and tasting hot sex above you is so good. When my friend burried his cock in my wife and came some splashed onto my face! It was awesome,we all came together,me in her mouth,and them in mine!

Hi - my wife and I are fairly new to cuckolding. We have had a couple of encounters with a young guy where I just sat in the corner (wearing a chastity cage course) and watched them. She wants to go further and explore fucklicking. She is keen for me to be close so I can see, hear and smell everything but I am not sure. Would love to hear from those who have tried this - whats its really like and would you recommend it? Cheers Tim
I loved doing that.

Back