Fucklicking - would you recommend it?

Fucklicking is probably my favourite activity when I participate.

I love being under my GF as I get the best of both worlds. I get to see closeup her being fucked with a big, thick cock; I get to lick her clit which drives her nuts and she can stroke or suck me at her pleasure. Finally cleanup is also in order when we’re with a bull we’ve been with before and bareback is on the table.

Reverse cowgirl is also fun as I get to hold her legs open while she’s being fucked and again, I get a closeup view of the big cock she’s riding and get to lick her exposed clit. As above, cleanup is in order depending on where we’re at with the bull bareback wise.

VERY fun positions for sure!!

Hi - my wife and I are fairly new to cuckolding. We have had a couple of encounters with a young guy where I just sat in the corner (wearing a chastity cage course) and watched them. She wants to go further and explore fucklicking. She is keen for me to be close so I can see, hear and smell everything but I am not sure. Would love to hear from those who have tried this - whats its really like and would you recommend it? Cheers Tim
Yes ..... my favorite . two ways ....

1. You and her 69 with your on bottom.. to begin with her lover is in front of her, and she alternates sucking his cock and your cock... Of course, when you don't feel her mouth around your cock, you know she is sucking her lovers cock.. may be still wanking you, but you know his cock is in her mouth.. then when he is ready, he moves round, and positions his cock at the pussy lips while you lick her clit.. you will have the most amazing view of your life as you see him push his cock into YOUR wife's pussy.... If he is dominant, he may also take his cock out, and push it into your mouth. This will also be an amazing moment for her.. when she feels his cock slip out of her, and you stop licking her clit, she will know her lover has put his cock into Her husbands mouth. (This does not make you gay, or bisexual .. just go with it!!) . Itthen gest really hot as he slides his cock back inot YOUR wifes pussy and , you lick her clit until she screams with orgasms .. which will not take very long!! .. then finally you will watch, close up, his cock start top throb as he shoots his cum into your wifes pussy.

2. Reverse cow girl.. with you lying between their thighs. You hold his cock upright as she lowers her pussy down nt him.. and you watch as her pussy lips bulge, then he slides inside.. and she slides down the whole length. If he has a foreskin, gently hold the base of his cock and pull down, so his foreskin remains fully back for her strokes in both directions. She will feel the full shape and outline of his glands deep inside her in both directions. For him, his glands will be fully exposed to her tight pussy as she slides down, and then up. Your wife may also slip of his cock, and push it towards your face. This is for you to gently suck and kiss her lovers cock... be gentle, and look into her eyes. Taste her pussy on hois long thick cock. I then like to kiss the tip as she slides it back into her pussy. Then kiss and lick her clit.. no mercy... while holding his foreskin right back, deep insode her.. Bring her to orgasm.. and don;t stop.. keep licking and sucking her while she cums... Then, once again, as you realise her lover is abut to cum.. move down and kiss his balls.. I do this to validate what is about . her lover exploding into her pussy. Again. this does not make you gay... just go with it!!

Its clear that your wife wants you involved with her lover ... go with it. and make both of them orgasm.

Although it was my husband's idea to try the lifestyle, it took me a while to convince him to be more with me and bull in bed. I must say this is not for everyone, especially since some black men reject the idea of having another man near their cock. And my husband was pretty much the same. But once I persuaded him I had some of the greatest orgasms in my life. He has always been wonderful with his tongue and mouth. It was an optimal combination with a big black cock in my pussy. I even squirted on his face which is not very common in doggy style.

When women talk about fucklicking and "cock sharing" they do as if they were talking about bonding with the husband... . Until now, no female has been able to explain to me what they actually feel when it happens.

We’ve not done it for real but I’ve played it out with our black dildo. She lay back as I lay between her legs with our 9” real feel black cock in hand. As I nudged the head against her pussy it was to big and a little dry. So I leaned in to lick her clit and get her pussy all juiced up. After a minute licking her I said let me get him wet for you. I then licked and sucked the black cock She loved it. Then after they were both ready he slid right in her dripping pussy. I continued to lick her clit and let my tongue lick his cock at the same time. She had ahold of my hair grinding her pussy and his cock on my face as she screamed in orgasm. I’m still hoping for the real deal.

Hi - my wife and I are fairly new to cuckolding. We have had a couple of encounters with a young guy where I just sat in the corner (wearing a chastity cage course) and watched them. She wants to go further and explore fucklicking. She is keen for me to be close so I can see, hear and smell everything but I am not sure. Would love to hear from those who have tried this - whats its really like and would you recommend it? Cheers Tim
Be prepared you will end up with a dick in your mouth doing that.

Absolutely ... (Not sure if I have already replies) . yes . I love doing it .. and my wife loves it!! .. and of course.. her bull love loves it too .. hot woman coming on his cock!

I love it too - but I’ve been told (by my wife) that it can be very distracting so she doesn’t always like it.

So it’s always a balance between what the cuck wants and the wife / Bull want.
So true. You should not mislead yourself and interrupt the mating couple by following the black cock. A good practice is to remain stationary licking at the woman's pussy lips. It's a matter of respecting their copulation's rhythm. If you sense there is a natural break, then you may free the black man's shaft from the juices and suck his balls to stimulate him and help him keep a hard-on. Rarely, he would dip his glans into your mouth, but you should not expect it or ******* it. Other than that, you main task is lubrication.

So true. You should not mislead yourself and interrupt the mating couple by following the black cock. A good practice is to remain stationary licking at the woman's pussy lips. It's a matter of respecting their copulation's rhythm. If you sense there is a natural break, then you may free the black man's shaft from the juices and suck his balls to stimulate him and help him keep a hard-on. Rarely, he would dip his glans into your mouth, but you should not expect it or ******* it. Other than that, you main task is lubrication.
Well said

Back