Fucking your wife after their BBC

Erotic and hot storie! I used to have a similar situation
While my wife seems to have lost interest in this lifestyle and I haven't shared her with black men for a long time, we used to make it more of a habit. Here is a link the stories I published on Literotica.com about our experiences. Check them out if you have time!

Love fucking my wife after her bull. She loves the look on my face when my little white cock falls in her so stretched warm cum filled pussy. Anyone else like this?
It is my regular practice to fuck my wife’s well-fucked pussy when it is full of her lover black cum like below

Attachments

• 9DD4C5EC-B39F-4A14-A6AA-AD3946CB0520.png
    9DD4C5EC-B39F-4A14-A6AA-AD3946CB0520.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 172
I personally have not fucked my wife after she has been fucked by Del , I’m sure that she would not be able to feel my small white cock after Del has fucked her and stretched her pussy and filled her with his cum .
We met Del at the weekend , as the normal they fucked with him filling her pussy with his cum twice which was seeping from her stretched pussy driving home .
When we got home I wanted to fuck her I had a full erection about five inches, as I entered her cunt it was a waste of time as she could barely feel my cock and Del’s cum was still leaking from her .
She told me just pull your little cock out and I’ll give you a wank .

Last edited:
I personally have not fucked my wife after she has been fucked by Del , I’m sure that she would not be able to feel my small white cock after Del has fucked her and stretched her pussy and filled her with his cum .
Well buddy you need to. My wife loves it and looks forward to it. And yes she tells me it still feels good.

Love fucking my wife after her bull. She loves the look on my face when my little white cock falls in her so stretched warm cum filled pussy. Anyone else like this?
Hahaha i wouldnt know the feeling. I bet its amazing tho. But the agreement has been made. I dont get to have sex ever again and i honour that. And tbh i love it. It eases the stress of my back and in a cuckold way it also arouses me.

Back