Fucking your neighbour

One of my neighbour is eyeing me. I also like him. But I don't want others to know, so not moved ahead. Does anyone fucked his/her neighbour. Please tell how it started
How it started, How it started, you said he is eyeing your ass, Now listen carefully- write your cellphone number on a piece of paper and ball it up and throw it at him and keep walking. Now when he calls you tell him that your pussy is lonely and needs some attention right away. Simple and to the point.

I flirted a lot with my neighbor. Started out saying hello whenever I saw him outside. We would talk a bit then go on our way. One time he was outside talking to me and I told him I wanted to suck his cock. Once he got over the shock of hearing me say that he took me up on it. It was a lot of fun for the time it lasted.

We have some friends in the neighborhood we fuck around with, but they won't let us fuck them because of condoms. Started w/ a Facebook conversation with the husband, come to find out we are both on Fetlife. We went out and got ******* w/ them and that's how things happened.

My next door neighbor is the ultimate tease. Started with her patting me on the butt at a neighbor's party (her husband was there) and since then, it's been long, naked views through the windows, braless tee shirts while working in the backyard (only the backyard, and always starting conversations to make sure I'm noticing), asking for help inside while her husband is gone (while wearing tank tops with nothing underneath), tight exercise pants and even loose fitting gym shorts while panty less, complete with the occasion crotch shot, etc. Want to make a move on her but I'm thinking she's enjoying the teasing and if I take the first step and it's unwanted, that will be extremely awkward. Figure she knows what she's doing, so it's up to her!

One of my neighbors wife was always kind of a flirt,she got herself in trouble by getting pregnant, when her husband had a vasectomy. The husband went to the doctor before calling her out for being a cheating whore who got herself banged up,cuckolding him unknowingly in the process. His vasectomy was working perfectly,zero sperm found by the doctor! After he found out that someone else knocked up his cheating wife,they still lived together, they had three ******* together,but the divorce proceedings had started. So she was talking with me saying that Friday was her birthday and with all the ******* she got herself into, she was not going to have any birthday party! So I said I would take her out for her birthday, I didn't want to see her birthday go by without her celebrating the occasion! So I told my wife that I was going to take her out to dinner for her birthday. My wife had to work,so it was just his wife and I who could go out to eat. We went to a local pub and had a nice dinner, I bought her some flowers,and a small cake with a candle in it. We had a great time. I paid the check,and my truck was parked in a dark parking lot behind a building across the street. She couldn't thank me enough for taking her out,when she was feeling so down about her situation. When we got in the truck, and she was all over me. She ripped open my jeans ,and went down on my cock! This chick sucked like a fuckin Hoover vacuum cleaner! She never let off for a second! I pitched a huge load down her throat! I could hear her gulping with pump after pump of my balls! Man that whore could really suck a cock! I pulled her jeans and panties off,and pulled her tits out of her bra,so I could suck and work them over. I went down on her hairy twat and ate her until I got hard again, she came a couple times while I tongue lashed the cheating slut! Then I pounded her pussy,and added some more baby batter to her already banged up twat! It was a nice way to end the evening! I fucked her quite a few more times! Her mom in law lived in the basement, and the pregnant wife I was tapping said, my mom in law is such a bitch,that witch needs to get fuckin laid! Can you take care of that for me! She needs some of that cock! It took me six weeks to crack the code into her panties, but I fucked her good,she was bow legged and in love after I fucked her! She couldn't get enough of my cock! I fucked her for twelve years. The first time I fucked her,she was dressed up like a school girl! White blouse,sexy pleated skirt, white socks,and full cut cotton white panties! I ******* the 56 year old school girl,and sent her home with my cum soaking the crotch of the white cotton panties! So I fucked my neighbors wife,and his mom! He said that he found out who knocked up his wife, it turned out to be his daughters softball coach! My ******* was on the same team! Lol. He said that he was hoping that I was the one who knocked her up,I said why is that? He said that the coach was a real asshole! I thought the guy was a was a douche too! He probably gets lots of mommy pussy coaching those girls! He probably fucked my whore too! Lol

I have a neighbor that I am very 'friendly' with but will not fully engage due to proximity. The thought of convenience is always nice but it's not worth it if ******* goes south. I own my condo, they rent. I have too much stake in reality to risk that kind of *******. Be careful what you do, it can come back and bite you in the ass.

J

Yeah,my wife is one of those that she has a couple young black boys who're sons of the neighbor.She noticed those boys are super sweet on her anytime she stopped by to talk to the mom and quite occasional cases the mom was out and only those boys were home and they acted even more hornier.I bet she may ends up being fuck by both of them if she kept coming to their house while their mom weren't there.

In the story section I told the true story of my racist neighbor . I would fuck his wife while he was working. I had an outdoor gym in the backyard and I would see her looking at me working out. I would stop and wave to her to come outside and finger her thru the fence. Several times I have fucked her as she bent over and back it up to the fence . The other neighbors couldn't see us because I had a shaded cover shielding the area. He passed away last year and she still calls me since I had moved away from Miami. When I go back to visit I will give her some more of my fat black chocolate love stick. She loves for me to send dick pics .

One of my neighbour is eyeing me. I also like him. But I don't want others to know, so not moved ahead. Does anyone fucked his/her neighbour. Please tell how it started
My wife made me a cuck by fucking our married Black neighbor. He was doing several of her friends so they recruited her and she wasted no time offering herself to him. I hoped it would be a secret but the bull told everyone in the neighborhood what an alley cat she was and how her hubby didn’t utter a peep of protest.

Back