Fucking vs Making Love

I get lovemaking from my husband. If I’m going to have a big black cock, I want hard, uninhibited, ******* fucking, focused purely on the physical pleasure of sex. Not that there can’t be personal connection or affection, but that’s not really the point, is it?
Damn, girl I like you! Can see us uninhibitedly fucking our brains out!

My philosophy is to "fuck them at that very moment like I'm in love with them" so they don't feel as though I am just fucking them!

Remember on the movie The Matrix when the wife of the Marovengian that French villain who was holding the key maker. His wife told Neo the hero that she wanted to sample his kiss but that he must make her believe that she is loved like he was in love with Trinity. When he kissed her how she wanted she loved it and was probably soaking wet. She helped the hero because of how he made her feel with that "sample of love" I call it.

Every man's style is different. For me it's to dick'm down better than anyone else and make them feel like we are in love when we do it. The results cannot be denied that they end up craving it more than usual but yes every once in awhile one tends to want to break the rules but that's just a part of the lifestyle and being intimate with people catching feelings happens!

My philosophy is to "fuck them at that very moment like I'm in love with them" so they don't feel as though I am just fucking them!

Remember on the movie The Matrix when the wife of the Marovengian that French villain who was holding the key maker. His wife told Neo the hero that she wanted to sample his kiss but that he must make her believe that she is loved like he was in love with Trinity. When he kissed her how she wanted she loved it and was probably soaking wet. She helped the hero because of how he made her feel with that "sample of love" I call it.

Every man's style is different. For me it's to dick'm down better than anyone else and make them feel like we are in love when we do it. The results cannot be denied that they end up craving it more than usual but yes every once in awhile one tends to want to break the rules but that's just a part of the lifestyle and being intimate with people catching feelings happens!
My desire is for a bull to make love to my wife.

Actually it depends on the couple, but for me the couple I am seeing right now for the past 3 years we make Love!.. and it's intense! she even cried one night it was crazy we thought we did something wrong me and the husband looked at each other like WHAT DID YOU DO!!! LOL.. I have her body so tuned to me it's incredible... in the past I have had other wives that like a good pounding.. thats fine.. but Iike this type of connection better

First two guys were just fucking and then we meet our regular. It will be two years this summer we first got busy with him and for 17 times where I watched and joined in with her it was nothing but fucking. Then he asked about us coming over to his area and letting him take her out for drinks and pool, with a go with her white I waited in the parking lot of our motel till he finished with her. To my surprise she was up for it after the seasonal flu season and covid dies out. So last month when he came to the house I told him that he could have her to himself that night and I would get with her latter that night after he left. When we got in bed she told me about her night with him, I already knew some because I had peeked in several times. When I asked her if he fucked her or made love, smiling she said he made love to me. Can't tell you how hot that made both of us. Last Saturday he was back same setup and after he left I asked her if her boyfriend had made love to her and again smiling she so no tonight he fucked the ******* out of me, needless to say our sex that night was on fire. She told me he asked which style she liked the most, her answer I want both 😁

I l❤ve fucking other mens wives and girlfriends, stretching their pussy and leaving a big juicy hot load of cum inside of them when I'm done! I do a combination of passionately deep stroking that pussy to get them open and used to my bbc then I pound that pussy good and hard. ♠️😎
Beautiful.

I like to mix it up and give a combination of both. If it has been a while I will fuck her like I miss her because I have missed her. Then make love once I get in my rhythm. But constantly switching back and forth.

My desire is for a bull to make love to my wife.
Versatility is a highly effective skill to acquire in this lifestyle. Most women in my personal experience want the more rough and aggressive style of sex with a bull and few want to make love and get lost in that fantasy with their lover but it definitely does happen.

I was watching a hotwife video the other day. She was playing with 2 black bulls. They were doing a split roast with this hotwife. The guy in the back though he was a good size and pretty solid his style was weak and way too passive for the woman they were with. He was even trying to play with her asshole as he was passively slow stroking this hotwife. She was completely quiet and focused on sucking on the other bbc that was laying in front of her and it didn't even seem like the other guy existed until for a brief moment he started pounding her. Once he got aggressive and spirited and started pounding her and grabbing on her firmly she she began to say "yes fuck me" and she came alive as though he just found the right formula to taking her to that place of climax but it was short lived. However fun it may be to have sex with a hotwife the whole goal is to get her off and satisfy her.

Yeah man I am a big critic when I watch amateur videos especially interracial. If the woman is on top and the guy just lays there and doesn't put and effort or energy into thrusting from the bottom that's a pet peeve of mine. I just went on a whole rant sorry! LOL

Ultimately it's about finding that perfect style to satisfy the person that you are with. If she is quiet but then goes nuts when you pound her then pound her silly until she orgasms. We have to pay attention and be mindful of the signals and cues that her body and her response gives us.

When our friend us with us there's hard fast pounding for sure but lots of slow sensual lovemaking type sex too. She likes all of it.

Question for the bulls out there. When you're sleeping with another mans partner/wife, is it strictly fucking or do you make love to her?
Good question. If it’s a long term situation yes we will make love. Fucking is cool but sometimes tht deep passionate session is needed. Plus it lets her know she isn’t just a fuck.

Back