Fucking titties on the menu?

I've never titty fucked. Then again, I have always had a preference for smaller tits, which sort of don't lend themselves to titty fucking as much....I guess.

I have to say for me I think I was about 30 the first time I tit fucked. I was at the neighbors watching a football game and came back to my place to speak to my girlfriend during halftime who was laying on the bed reading. As I was talking to her I started rubbing her leg and she was like let’s fuck. I was all about it. She ripped off her t-shirt and shorts and I removed my pants. I was extremely turned on as was she. She loved me to rub my dick on her tits and I loved to do it for her. So as I did this she grabbed her tits and clamped my dick in place. She had just got me wet in her mouth so it slid naturally between them. I started a fucking motion and she obviously loved it. She would lick the tip as it poked through. She responded so hotly to what was happening that it turned me on even more. I said if I don’t stop I’m gonna cum and she said don’t you dare stop. I popped and it all hit right into her mouth. We both loved it.
Fast forward many years and my wife loves tit fucking. To tease me she’s even done it with our 9” BBC dildo sucking the head as she does.1640559532161.png

Last edited:
Back