Fucking in front of hubby

My hubby and I have gone back and read this thread some more, talked about it. There may come a day when we feel comfortable with me playing alone, but for now, this is one of the biggest turn ins for us, me fucking in front of him. It's hard to say why, but it is. I think I just enjoy being naughty for him, and he loves seeing me pleasured.
I realy love your way of thinking! Tx & all the best 4 u.

Reactions: cps
bull always fucks in front of hubby tells him whose the boss man he does get to clean me and the bull hubby knows who is the boss.

You are welcome! Just sharing from our experiences and how we approach this. Obviously, it's different for everyone. But for us, right now it's the best with my hubby there watching.
My wife does not want me to paticipate / watch. She told me she will not talk to me even having a new BF.

For us all depends on the Bull's comfort. If we think that the lover may be disconfort with the hubby's presence, then best to leave them alone. Generally, but not always, she prefers to fuck alone with the Bull (more deep and intimate).

For us all depends on the Bull's comfort. If we think that the lover may be disconfort with the hubby's presence, then best to leave them alone. Generally, but not always, she prefers to fuck alone with the Bull (more deep and intimate).
What is your (wife) preference? What does your husband like?

My wife is not very fan of threesomes or group sex, so she prefers privacy when fucks. If the Bull is on comfort, she did not care that I look, but it is a bit indifferent.

I prefer to look, because I get excited seeing she to cum; but I also understand it's your sex life and she may have needs for intimacy with your lover.

Being fucked with my husband watching has been one on the most powerful experience of my women life !!!
It hard to describe, between domination and humiliation.
Domination because he is there, watching me enjoying an other man, more endowed, more powerful than him.
But on the other hand I'm fucked roughly by a big man, with no love, and I do it because he ask me and the bull to do it. I'M in this sense in a moment of humiliation cause in this kind of powerful sex there is all the time a kind of humiliation for the women wich is part of the story.
At the end I truly thing that the bull and myself are two object satisfying my husband fantasy.

Michel generally selects my bulls and I know he gets very excited watching me enjoying one or several cocks. I do not think it has got anything to do with humiliation or domination. In French, we call it candaulisme which is the enjoyment by the husband of sharing or watching his wife with other men. He likes watching sometimes very close specially when a bull shoots his big sperm load in or on my pussy. He also likes to open my pussy lips and guide bull's cock in my hole. I also get excitement to know he is next to me. We do not play with bulls who dont like it.

I used to service the wives while the husband was present, Hell, it made me perform better knowing I was fucking his bitch while he watched me. I had real good control so I could pound the delights out of her and cum when I wanted too. They were totally wasted when I finished with them......Hell, I should have be an actor......those were fun days.....
Who says the fun has to be over.... Mr. Baddman
;)

Back