Fucking in front of hubby

I don' t see the point of having the cuck husband present. If he wants to watch then bring a video camera. I don't get anything out of a husband/ boyfriend being present, they add nothing to my experience. I sure a Hell don't need a non participant present trying to tell me how to fuck. If he wants to eat pussy after you have been fucked he can do that when you get home. None of the women I am currently fucking or have fucked in the last few years have included their husbands. Currently the married women I am fucking are doing so without their husbands knowledge or consent. Most bulls focus is going to be on fucking you, not providing entertainment for your husband.

Spoken like someone that really has no idea what the hotwife/cuckold dynamic is all about. Husband's role is actually instrumental. Not necessarily that they must be present, but they must be accounted for in the whole thing. Otherwise, its just two people fucking and / or cheating ... ok if you like that, but it doesn't make you a bull.

Spoken like someone that really has no idea what the hotwife/cuckold dynamic is all about. Husband's role is actually instrumental. Not necessarily that they must be present, but they must be accounted for in the whole thing. Otherwise, its just two people fucking and / or cheating ... ok if you like that, but it doesn't make you a bull.
Very well stated!!!

My husband has been cut off these past 4 yrs since I went black and as far as watching me, it's all up to my Bulls. A lot of them like him there and they do like to show him how they fuck his wife and how much she enjoys it. Other times, I go out on my own sometimes for a night, sometimes even a weekend and they will film or take pictures and text them to him or they just have me tell him everything they did to me. I like my husband involved otherwise as another poster said, it's just plain sex. With husband involved, it takes things to a whole new level!!

My husband has been cut off these past 4 yrs since I went black and as far as watching me, it's all up to my Bulls. A lot of them like him there and they do like to show him how they fuck his wife and how much she enjoys it. Other times, I go out on my own sometimes for a night, sometimes even a weekend and they will film or take pictures and text them to him or they just have me tell him everything they did to me. I like my husband involved otherwise as another poster said, it's just plain sex. With husband involved, it takes things to a whole new level!!
Sounds like the perfect marriage!

My wife would never ask a new guy if I could watch But she’s been with her BF now for 5 years so I do get to watch sometimes Which I love

I enjoy having the husband present. It is indeed for his enjoyment also. We won’t touch each other by any means, but it’s a great feeling to have three people intimately and emotionally connected to some good degree orgasm nut at the same time. Especially after I teach them how joyful denial is while letting your desires become reality. I won’t settle for less.

do you have pictures you cn show

Back