• YES

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • NO

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • MAY BE

Votes: 12 17.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
My first 3some was with hubs (then boyfriend) and his best friend. He has been fucking me for 10 years!! Every position, every hole. He fucked me the night before our wedding and the night of. In fact their cum was leaking out of me as I walked down the isle. About 4 years ago we invited another friend into our bed. I fuck both of them when ever I want. Last week he fucked me in the garage while hubs was on the phone in the kitchen. When we were done I called hubs on the phone and told him to get his ass in the garage, I had a surprise. He walked in just as friend was pulling his cock out of me and cum was oozing out onto hubs old car. Hubs was a good boy and cleaned,it all up!!!

My first 3some was with hubs (then boyfriend) and his best friend. He has been fucking me for 10 years!! Every position, every hole. He fucked me the night before our wedding and the night of. In fact their cum was leaking out of me as I walked down the isle. About 4 years ago we invited another friend into our bed. I fuck both of them when ever I want. Last week he fucked me in the garage while hubs was on the phone in the kitchen. When we were done I called hubs on the phone and told him to get his ass in the garage, I had a surprise. He walked in just as friend was pulling his cock out of me and cum was oozing out onto hubs old car. Hubs was a good boy and cleaned,it all up!!!
Wow. wonderful .... very hot you have had the same lover for 10 years.... must make for some very intimate sex... with him knowing what makes your body tick, and of course. visa versa . introducing a second lover must be eclectic..

A black co-worker/friend was her first after we were married (he was told that she was my sister) at a new years eve party. I watched him do her twice that night and he continued to fuck her for the next 6 months before he moved away for his job.

A black co-worker/friend was her first after we were married (he was told that she was my sister) at a new years eve party. I watched him do her twice that night and he continued to fuck her for the next 6 months before he moved away for his job.
How did you feel watching him take her multiple times and is she currently being fucked now by someone new

Love to hear more

How did you feel watching him take her multiple times and is she currently being fucked now by someone new
It was the hottest sexual thing I ever saw. My cock was as hard as an iron bar. I was always grateful that he fucked her so well that she wanted to continue.
She's passed away a few years ago after 35 years of sharing her pussy with other men.

Back