Fucked my wife last night with 10inches of BBC

Last night, well technically this morning, I woke my Latina wife with soft kisses and the my hand as I slipped my fingers underneath her panties. As I started kissing her I felt her tight pussy getting wetter and wetter as I started using more fingers. That’s when I pulled out her big black toy and started rubbing it on her clit. She kissed me deep and as I slowly slid it inside her right pussy. As she moaned softly I started fucking her faster with it. She eventually stopped kissing me as I fucked her deeper and deeper with it. With the tv the being only light to illuminate our dark room, she picked her head up and looked down and that big black dildo fucking her. I asked her if she like how it looked and without taking her eyes off it going in and out of her she told me she loved it… and just when she said that she had an intense orgasm. Her body was shaking as I continued to fuck her. I took the toy out and softly slapped it on her pussy and pubic bone as she watched it she looked at me and ask me to fuck her. My 7in cock as hard as it has ever been was throbbing as she straddled me. Her pussy felt stretched and used as she rode me, she asked me if I liked how it felt and I told her I loved it stretched, she smirked and said yea you like how it feels after taking that big dick… I said yes baby it feels good as I started sucking her breasts, she got really quite, I knew she was imagining getting used and coming back to me as came really hard on my cock…. I came as deep as I could inside her and we kissed passionately….

Attachments

• 0139AA52-9B97-40BC-A4C2-16319E90C442.jpeg
    0139AA52-9B97-40BC-A4C2-16319E90C442.jpeg
    825.3 KB · Views: 780
Last night, well technically this morning, I woke my Latina wife with soft kisses and the my hand as I slipped my fingers underneath her panties. As I started kissing her I felt her tight pussy getting wetter and wetter as I started using more fingers. That’s when I pulled out her big black toy and started rubbing it on her clit. She kissed me deep and as I slowly slid it inside her right pussy. As she moaned softly I started fucking her faster with it. She eventually stopped kissing me as I fucked her deeper and deeper with it. With the tv the being only light to illuminate our dark room, she picked her head up and looked down and that big black dildo fucking her. I asked her if she like how it looked and without taking her eyes off it going in and out of her she told me she loved it… and just when she said that she had an intense orgasm. Her body was shaking as I continued to fuck her. I took the toy out and softly slapped it on her pussy and pubic bone as she watched it she looked at me and ask me to fuck her. My 7in cock as hard as it has ever been was throbbing as she straddled me. Her pussy felt stretched and used as she rode me, she asked me if I liked how it felt and I told her I loved it stretched, she smirked and said yea you like how it feels after taking that big dick… I said yes baby it feels good as I started sucking her breasts, she got really quite, I knew she was imagining getting used and coming back to me as came really hard on my cock…. I came as deep as I could inside her and we kissed passionately….
I know how this is. Me and my wife only have sex she fucking a big dildo. Whe both ready for a threesome withe another man with a big dick wich she realy need.

Lately, our late night fun starts with some kissing and licking then we bring out her 6 inch "friend" She has one other toy that sucks on her clit. She uses that and I slowly begin to fuck her with the dildo. She has the most powerful orgasms and actually squirted a couple of times during some sessions. After she feels like she needs to return the favor so she will either give me a hand job or suck me off. I'm hoping to pick up a nice black dildo soon, something a little bigger and thicker to really stretch that pussy out.

Lately, our late night fun starts with some kissing and licking then we bring out her 6 inch "friend" She has one other toy that sucks on her clit. She uses that and I slowly begin to fuck her with the dildo. She has the most powerful orgasms and actually squirted a couple of times during some sessions. After she feels like she needs to return the favor so she will either give me a hand job or suck me off. I'm hoping to pick up a nice black dildo soon, something a little bigger and thicker to really stretch that pussy out.
start pulling the toy from her pussy and sucking it then fucking her more with the toy.

That’s how my wife and I started out… she had a 6inch dildo that I had bought her. I would get her wet with my fingers while she would use her vibrator on her clit…. While she was distracted I would tell I’m going to get her toy… one day I had just surprised her with an 8inch realistic black dildo… I lubed it up really good and slowly worked it in. I remember the look on her face when she felt the girth and length. With time she graduated to the 10inch Jason Luv dildo which is pictured with her cum on it and the Prince Yahsuha dildo which is thicker.

Time for her to get the REAL Thing...

She is a keeper, does she enjoy sucking on her toy?

Back