Fucked by our bull

Recently my gf talked our bull into fucking me to get his cock warmed up for her, he eventually agreed so I started by sucking him for about 20 min then bent over and slowly took his cock it took me about 30 min before I could fit half and not to mention I came why he was doing this. He and my gf kept asking me "does that big black cock feel gpod" and I kept admitting yes and yes loudly all the sudden he shot a huge load and they made me keep it in there through out the next day! After that they fucked why I kept her pussy wet and his cock

Recently my gf talked our bull into fucking me to get his cock warmed up for her, he eventually agreed so I started by sucking him for about 20 min then bent over and slowly took his cock it took me about 30 min before I could fit half and not to mention I came why he was doing this. He and my gf kept asking me "does that big black cock feel gpod" and I kept admitting yes and yes loudly all the sudden he shot a huge load and they made me keep it in there through out the next day! After that they fucked why I kept her pussy wet and his cock
Did his big black cock feel good inside you

Sounds like you were a good girl!!!

Having sex with BLACK MEN as women is something ALL whitebois need to get used to, and accept! Whitebois need to take on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN, suck BLACK COCK, and get FUCKED like our bitches do, because we're no different!!! ALL whites need to get BLACKED RAW and inseminated by proud BLACK African warrior sperm!!! BLACK MEN are on a mission to conquer our whole white race with BLACK COCK, and they WILL succeed!!! Whitebois need to surrender like you did!!!

Sissy's-BBC-258.jpg.cf.jpg

This is the future of sex for ALL whitebois!!! Get used to it!!!

823099488.jpg.cf.jpg

You'll ALWAYS be a BLACK MAN'S little lilly white bitch now!!! Some doors once opened, can NEVER be closed again!!! This is a classic example of that!!!

Back