Fuck with real savage African tribes

Tired of seeing this AI stuff. Show real people or don't show anything.
Maury,

Normally I'd agree with you. Most 'photoshopped pictures' are really bad, with the viewer knowing that it's fake.

But the photos in this series are a cut way above the normal photoshopped trash posted in this forum. While it's obvious that they aren't real, it does feed the fantasy quite well, which I think is the goal of this, and most other threads in this forum.

This, coupled with the obvious lack of 'real' White women experiencing sexual adventures in Africa, makes what BLKMASSA is posting very worth-while in my opinion.

But I do understand your position, so I guess the old antage applies, 'if you don't like them, don't look at them!'

Have you even seen A.I lately?
Also what is racist
The latest images posted are AI made lol, they aren't real. Also "savage" is racist. There's no "savage" tribes anywhere, except maybe Northern Sentinel and parts of Amazon/Papua New Guinea if you wish to use that term for non-modern tribes that haven't integrated into the modern world. Savage term itself is racist because it refers to your superiority over the others, that your western image is better than the not-so-advanced, foreign people that worship a different God than yours.

The latest images posted are AI made lol, they aren't real. Also "savage" is racist. There's no "savage" tribes anywhere, except maybe Northern Sentinel and parts of Amazon/Papua New Guinea if you wish to use that term for non-modern tribes that haven't integrated into the modern world. Savage term itself is racist because it refers to your superiority over the others, that your western image is better than the not-so-advanced, foreign people that worship a different God than yours.
This is a sex website for sexual encounters and fantasies you don't need to censor and criticise.
You can do all that stuff on the twitter

Okay, let's just stop this, shall we?

We're all here for one reason, and we know what that reason is. There are a TON of pics on this site that I find totally distasteful, yet I learned early on where the 'back button' is and continued looking for stuff that I enjoy.

I would say that at the very least, 75 percent of what you see on here is fantasy. This thread is but one example. But you know, the mind is a person's biggest sex organ. Seeing stuff that causes a person to have a wonderful fantasy is stuff that's welcome, at least by me (and I'm sure countless others).

So lets move on, ignore what we find not to be interesting to us and cherish the stuff that we find fun and exciting.

We are already deluged with things that would be unthinkable a few years ago, but are now considered mainstream in the news. Let's take a little vacation from reality and enjoy the efforts of some of the wonderful pictures and comments on this thread, and on this site in general.

A night at the bar in a BNWO Republic

Attachments

• _anightatthebarCD.png
    _anightatthebarCD.png
    516.4 KB · Views: 286
  • _anightatthebarCD1.png
    _anightatthebarCD1.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 241
  • _anightatthebarCD3.png
    _anightatthebarCD3.png
    3 MB · Views: 248
  • _anightatthebarCD4.png