Fuck with real savage African tribes

Hello white women,
If you're seeking a real adventure, I'm willing to take you down to the Bush land where you'll meet real African tribes. We'll spends the nights in a tent next to their village and arrange for a sex night.

In return, I want to fuck you as much as I like from day 1.

Who's in?
Are you for real

Well I don't think it's really a secret exactly but I remember reading about large numbers of white women going on sex holidays to Africa and Jamaica. There were plenty of other places mentioned as well but the most popular seemed to be Jamaica and various places in Africa, especially Kenya and The Gambia.

As an interesting note there was a story in the news not long ago about a lady (in Africa) that wanted to sue her former black husband because he had such a big penis that he'd stretched and ruined her vagina for anyone else. (I wonder how many ladies started checking out holidays in Africa after reading that story :)
There was an interesting segment from the DR. Phil program that is on youtube of a married woman with four ******* who wants to divorce her white husband to be with a black African lover. The husband is on the show as Dr. Phil tries but cannot convince her to abandon her dark fantasy.

There was an interesting segment from the DR. Phil program that is on youtube of a married woman with four ******* who wants to divorce her white husband to be with a black African lover. The husband is on the show as Dr. Phil tries but cannot convince her to abandon her dark fantasy.
you have a link to this episode of the show?

Me too. When i was a kid i saw some real Africans when i was vacationing in Europe. They were very dark, very different from black Americans.
3 years ago my wife’s company sent her to London for 10 days to set up their new computer system and teach the people to use it properly, they put her up in a nice hotel, she went to this pub like a random thing well there was black guys in there from Africa ,my wife is not shy if she sees a man she likes, she flirted with one of the Africa guys , he sat with her she said he was a very dark black man tall-and skinny a very nice man she said they had a bit of trouble talking I guess he was learning English and my wife said maybe he wasn’t able to speak very well but he sure knew what white girls liked and he slam dunked my wife for all the time she was there she called me once and told me about him while they were naked together and he was touching her while she talked to me I think he was like kissing her neck I know that drives crazy and she was saying stop and then she said no honey don’t stop then bye bye husband click he cut me off and they got to it ,I was going nuts here at home I must have jerked off a hundred times thinking about it , I didn’t hear from her until she landed back in America she said he was so tall and real black with a beautiful nice big dark black cock she didn’t want to leave him she wished she could have taken him home but now 3 yrs later she has a very handsome strong black man that she in love with for over a year

3 years ago my wife’s company sent her to London for 10 days to set up their new computer system and teach the people to use it properly, they put her up in a nice hotel, she went to this pub like a random thing well there was black guys in there from Africa ,my wife is not shy if she sees a man she likes, she flirted with one of the Africa guys , he sat with her she said he was a very dark black man tall-and skinny a very nice man she said they had a bit of trouble talking I guess he was learning English and my wife said maybe he wasn’t able to speak very well but he sure knew what white girls liked and he slam dunked my wife for all the time she was there she called me once and told me about him while they were naked together and he was touching her while she talked to me I think he was like kissing her neck I know that drives crazy and she was saying stop and then she said no honey don’t stop then bye bye husband click he cut me off and they got to it ,I was going nuts here at home I must have jerked off a hundred times thinking about it , I didn’t hear from her until she landed back in America she said he was so tall and real black with a beautiful nice big dark black cock she didn’t want to leave him she wished she could have taken him home but now 3 yrs later she has a very handsome strong black man that she in love with for over a year
Even black males who lived his entire life in the jungle and never sa a white female knows how to breed her

Back