Fuck with real savage African tribes

Dear Everyone
HIV/AIDS is a global epidemic and not confined to Africa. I am a health professional, so weather you go bare in Africa or ANYwhere else, your risk of HIV/AIDS is the SAME.The same relates to STI’s.
We are from South Africa, the most beautiful city in Africa, Cape Town...
Just an FYI to everyone
And yet the epidemic is far greater in Africa, particularly YOUR COUNTRY South Africa.

Sadly yes..But apparently recently there's been videos circulating around of some white south africans who claim to have participated in a well occestrated skim to infect as many blacks as possible with HIV towards the end of Apartheid..The whole thing was done in the so called donor funded free health clinics in the poor neighborhoods(i have videos clips of the interviews of some guys admitting to being part of it all)
Sounds like bullshit to me. What about the black south africans murdering the afrikaners for the land? Oh you don't care about them do you?

Sounds like bullshit to me. What about the black south africans murdering the afrikaners for the land? Oh you don't care about them do you?
Yea an urban legend propoganda spread by the anc to get votes in the 90s. Mbeki denying that hiv caused aids emboldend a lot of people and resultes in a lot of infection. Who knows... always just be careful!

Back