Fuck with real savage African tribes

lots of women from the UK go on Holiday to Gambia in Africa for plenty of Black cock.
Gambia is an excellent choice for an African visit. My wife's first black encounter here. Bill Gate's Microsoft money has done much to reduce the diseases . We have been a couple of times and may well go again. Loads of English and Scandinavian women really enjoy Gambia. The French tend to go to Senegal as they are French speaking there.

Hello ladies, do you want to turn on your freak in African wild bushes or forests and get thoroughly fucked or used by several native African black men during this Christmas holiday?

Well you should visit here in Uganda, the Pearl of Africa. You can inbox me with your WhatsApp number to organize for you something fun and memorable.

Please note: No time wasters, only real and serious female tourists are welcome! Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20190530_015730_582.JPG
    IMG_20190530_015730_582.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 581
  • IMG_20190530_020007_215.JPG
    IMG_20190530_020007_215.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 569
  • IMG_20190530_015852_664.JPG
    IMG_20190530_015852_664.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_20190530_015914_345.JPG
    IMG_20190530_015914_345.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:
Hello ladies, do you want to turn on your freak in African wild bushes or forests and get thoroughly fucked or used by several native African black men during this Christmas holiday?

Well you should visit here in Uganda, the Pearl of Africa. You can inbox me with your WhatsApp number to organize for you something fun and memorable.

Please note: No time wasters, only real and serious female tourists are welcome! Cheers

Love the photos..

Sadly yes..But apparently recently there's been videos circulating around of some white south africans who claim to have participated in a well occestrated skim to infect as many blacks as possible with HIV towards the end of Apartheid..The whole thing was done in the so called donor funded free health clinics in the poor neighborhoods(i have videos clips of the interviews of some guys admitting to being part of it all)

Well, to be very truthful with you, I’m very happy with my black boyfriend but the thought of going to Africa and being abducted by Native Africans is a long time fantasy of mine..
Being abducted is certainly scary lol. My fantasy is to have long African vacation, flirt and fool around with local tourist guide and finally get introduced to his friends and you know what happens next;)
xoxox

Being abducted is certainly scary lol. My fantasy is to have long African vacation, flirt and fool around with local tourist guide and finally get introduced to his friends and you know what happens next;)
xoxox
Well I don't arrange abductions or rapes! I only organize sex trips in wild bushes and forests for female tourists who visit here for holidays.

I have travelled across africa and asia and was amazed at the number of western women who go to those continents looking to fk the local men. And from what i am told its the same in latin america also. I got hit on a few times myself by these very horny women. The tour guides often bang different tourists on each trip. And one guide told me that a tourist woman who he rejected (he is married and religious) ended up writing a written complaint to his head office saying he was not friendly and a terrible guide. She also went on tripadvisor and trashed the company. The bosses of these tours are well aware of these goings on and advise the male tour guides to satisfy these women if they ask for it, as it will result in better feedback for the companies after.

Last edited:
Back