Fuck with real savage African tribes

I see, I understood everything. With the date of the trip, I can not decide yet. When is it better to go to you, in terms of weather and climate. And how much will a visa, ticket and accommodation cost?
I will check all the info and post them here later tonight. But, not that the flight depends on your airport of departure and the season. Which city are you in @Marusialt?

As for the date, it should be a group choice so everything it is adequate for everybody, but a date in February, Mars or April would be great.

We could have a group conversation later for everyone interested.

I see, I understood everything. With the date of the trip, I can not decide yet. When is it better to go to you, in terms of weather and climate. And how much will a visa, ticket and accommodation cost?
As promised, here is an idea of the expenses. Some expenses, such as flight ticket, will vary depending on the departure airport, date and duration of the trip. As I said the date will be decided according to the majority of those interested. NB: Your ministery of health can certainly inform you of the vaccines that you need to take before traveling. Any question or concern, feel free to ask!
B2W Trip to Ivory Coast
DateMar 23 - Apr 4, 2020
Visa
€73​
Flight Berlin-Abidjan (as of August 27, 2019)€425-566
Transportation Abidjan-Lakota
€60​
Accommodation€40/day
Meals (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner)€8/day
Club€20-60/day
Villages Visits€40/trip

As promised, here is an idea of the expenses. Some expenses, such as flight ticket, will vary depending on the departure airport, date and duration of the trip. As I said the date will be decided according to the majority of those interested. NB: Your ministery of health can certainly inform you of the vaccines that you need to take before traveling. Any question or concern, feel free to ask!
B2W Trip to Ivory Coast
DateMar 23 - Apr 4, 2020
Visa
€73​
Flight Berlin-Abidjan (as of August 27, 2019)€425-566
Transportation Abidjan-Lakota
€60​
Accommodation€40/day
Meals (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner)€8/day
Club€20-60/day
Villages Visits€40/trip
Thanks for the information. Now I will prepare for this trip and if you have any questions I will contact you.

Back