Fuck with real savage African tribes

460859872.jpg
I adore having my wife dressing like a little BBC whore I definitely want to do scenes in Africa and have her gangbanged. I love staying true to myself and my BBC’s

I'd love for my wife to be invited by a BBC king to Africa for some holidays. She would have to go alone (without me) once there, she would be made available to every single BBC that would want her. They would breed her all week. Fucking her pussy hardcore. During one week a 30 BBCs would fuck her and leave their seed inside her hoping she'll get pregnant, and she did, and these BBC Kings couldn't care less, coz it would be impossible for her to find ******* anyway.

If you’re into bnwo erotica I got a treat for you here. 5 stories about a war between a white tribe and a black tribe where the black tribe kills the whites and breeds their women. The white women don’t mind being conquered because the white men failed to protect them.

The stories get worse as it goes and the writing isn’t great but the premise is 🔥 you can sign up for a free trial of kindle unlimited and read them all for free. Just make sure you cancel it.
Sounds hot!!!

This scene is similar to what I observed when my wife was fucked and seeded by a Black stranger in a NYC alleyway. I recall one occasion while she and I were walking down a street in Harlem. We came upon a Black stranger sitting on the stoop of an abandoned tenement building, smoking a cigarette. He started a conversation with my wife that soon had her giggling. After awhile, he asked my wife if she was married to me and if she wanted some Black dick. After she answered yes to both questions, he told us to follow him into the adjacent alleyway. Once we got far enough into the alley, he fished his BBC out of his pants while telling my wife to strip. Soon she was nude except for her sexy smile, her nylon thigh-highs and her black heels. He positioned her next to the building wall, bent at the waist, her hands supporting her body and her legs spread wide. He got down and started to eat out her pussy, to get her wet for his cock. He needed not to bother, her pussy juices were running out of her like a fire hose. He got into position and with a steady single thrust had his cock in her white womanhood balls deep. He gave her a good fucking for about 20 minutes. He suddenly commented what a sexy flat belly my wife had. He told her to say goodbye to that flat belly as he was about to put his Black baby into her. From the way his body was shaking, it was obvious that he was filling my wife's unprotected, receptive married white womb with his hot, potent, African baby-making seed. She responded with her own intense orgasam. He dismounted and put his cock back into his pants while she put her dress back on. As we walked out of the alleyway, his cum running down her nylons, he told me the next time she needed more Black love making, I should bring her back to the same neighborhood and to ask for the "Black Stork".

Can’t help thinking this young guy will turn out to be a great bull given more experiences
I think so too. Young bulls are very nervous at first. Our bull from Ghana brought his 16-year-old nephew with him one day and my hotwife was supposed to make him a man. He was crazy nervous and naïve about how to treat a white woman. Uner Bull said she's my whore and just fuck her. He started and got harder and harder and as she moaned he started to grin and ******* her as he fucked her. He's a quick learner.

Back