Fuck with real savage African tribes

Janice K said:
Some of these may have already been posted either here or other threads but these are posts that I find very erotic and puts many of my fantasies of being abducted in Africa.. And please.. this is nothing but just fantasy okay..?

View attachment 3571027View attachment 3571028View attachment 3571029View attachment 3571030View attachment 3571031View attachment 3571032View attachment 3571038

And another book cover
View attachment 5866621
Love to see the whole fun book

This would be amazing. Wife gets captured. The first 3 hunters get her first. She gets fucked in every hole by all of them and then they bring her dripping thick cum to the leader who is sitting there with coke can thick cock that is easily 10 inches. He makes her lick his shaft, balls and then bulbous head. He lays back with his huge cock in full salute as I watch my wife’s body straddle it an lower herself on his thick head. She struggled a little but it popped in and she gave out a gasp. She slides down as I see her pussy stretched like never before. His cock is glistening from her juices and the cum already deep inside her. She rides him until her knees give out then he mounts her doggie style. Pile driving his cock deep in her now willing pussy and after about 30 minutes he explodes in her fertile cunt. I can see his shaft pulsating as his cum is already leaking out of the sides. When he pulls out everyone cheers as her pussy is gapped wife still and cum is overflowing it.
Love this story.

At least her children will be strong warriors capable of defending their wives
Just to hot. Looked for origin of the mud video of our women getting bred by the captive warriors. She is doomed and being reminded of her new purpose in life. She will be bred many times before her captives get her doctorated to her new life responsibilities to breed babies. The reality is too real. Civilized men tend to forget.

Back