Fuck with real savage African tribes

I have a friend from HS that moved to Africa and every so often I go down and visit her. She knows a ton of people and some great men as well. We got some great tours around the country and some of the tribes as well. Some love outside people and some could care less. Fun to go and meet amazing people though and have some naughty fun as well dressing in some local clothes and finding an unoccupied hut.

is that naughty fun with real tribesmen in the bush, so to speak, or at tourist attractions?

Hello white women,
If you're seeking a real adventure, I'm willing to take you down to the Bush land where you'll meet real African tribes. We'll spends the nights in a tent next to their village and arrange for a sex night.

In return, I want to fuck you as much as I like from day 1.

Who's in?
Please for my wife where she can fuck massive huge African power cocks

We went to some of the real tribes. The guys we were having fun with were born in various tribes but now love in the cities but still have connections.

that’s awesome. that’s so damn hot.
mingling in every way with African Tribesmen who are very interested in
the pale-skinned western girls visiting them.

No words need be spoken. Mating is the law of the Bush.

Hello white women,
If you're seeking a real adventure, I'm willing to take you down to the Bush land where you'll meet real African tribes. We'll spends the nights in a tent next to their village and arrange for a sex night.

In return, I want to fuck you as much as I like from day 1.

Who's in?
Me

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Beautiful body needs beautiful respect
Do I am perfact for you ?

Got to travel to Africa awhile ago with some friends. We were traveling around when I met a man who caught my attention with his amazing accent. I loved it. As we spent more time together he informed me that he thought I was a well fed and healthy woman who was more than likely very fertile. I was not sure whether to be insulated or complimented but he insured me it was a compliment. He wanted me to come with him and meet some other men. I went with him to a house where I was introduced to some very fun and awesome black men. They gave us drinks and food and soon we were upstairs in the bedrooms fucking away. It was pretty crazy. One man would come in and fuck and they'd finish and another would show up. We partied like this for three nights before honestly I was too sore to carry on anymore. I returned to the place we were staying for a long shower and a long sleep.

Got to travel to Africa awhile ago with some friends. We were traveling around when I met a man who caught my attention with his amazing accent. I loved it. As we spent more time together he informed me that he thought I was a well fed and healthy woman who was more than likely very fertile. I was not sure whether to be insulated or complimented but he insured me it was a compliment. He wanted me to come with him and meet some other men. I went with him to a house where I was introduced to some very fun and awesome black men. They gave us drinks and food and soon we were upstairs in the bedrooms fucking away. It was pretty crazy. One man would come in and fuck and they'd finish and another would show up. We partied like this for three nights before honestly I was too sore to carry on anymore. I returned to the place we were staying for a long shower and a long sleep.
what happend after this??? when you got home..

I was on the pill at the time but never mentioned it as I was having too much fun. I did miss my next period completely but went to the doctor and they said I was a negative. Got back to the U.S. and did an STD test and got ready for another new college semester with fond memories.
are you dissapointed, because you didnt get pregnant?

Back