Frustrated cuck wannabe

Ok...if you have been trying to get her to do it for years and she says no, then maybe, just maybe...she is not into this lifestyle. And how would she react if she found out you were posting her pics on the internet? It sounds like this is 100% your fantasy. People like you just need to come to terms with the fact that it probably isnt going to happen. If you have never talked about it and it is your fantasy then maybe it could happen But you have talked about it and she is not into it...I think it's time to move on. Good luck to you.

We have some fun, last year, we had a younger guy who did play. She was with him a total of 5 times. twice without me. He is not a bull and has since moved on. She enjoyed him very much and was attracted to him. She is very picky, and only wants to play with guys she is attracted to. Met a guy last night at a bar from off the internet. Unfortunately, he was not suitable. So, we keep looking. This pic is of him with me in background

Attachments

• Capture_20120117.wmv_000682784.jpg
    Capture_20120117.wmv_000682784.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 124
Wife went out tonight with a girlfriend for the night. I let her know that I hoped she was able to have sex with another

She knows that is what I think about all the time. So, it was no surprise when I said that to her. She teased me some and mentioned how she would be looking for cock and the dance floor. Unfortunately, she did not get laid that night

View attachment 98367 I believe my slut wife is built for fucking, especially by well hung men. Yet, I can not get her to act upon our sexual fantasies and find a bull to play. I have told her many times I would do anything to see her being fucked by other men. I told her anyone! anytime! anywhere! anyhow! she likes. I have submitted to her many times letting her know I would clean her crotch anytime. Even mentioned her having sex with well hung black men. Benn going round and round for years. Just need a guy to help us get over the hump. Ive included a pic for you all to know what I mean. Let me know what you think of her, or if you can maybe help me somehow.

a very sexy body ... I am a woman, but she makes me wet
mary

She knows that is what I think about all the time. So, it was no surprise when I said that to her. She teased me some and mentioned how she would be looking for cock and the dance floor. Unfortunately, she did not get laid that night

You ought to get someone for her. Much better that way than letting her loose in a club when you won't know what sort of fellow she might pick.

We are actively looking for someone still. Need someone we can trust, and your right the club is not the place for that.

M
View attachment 98367 I believe my slut wife is built for fucking, especially by well hung men. Yet, I can not get her to act upon our sexual fantasies and find a bull to play. I have told her many times I would do anything to see her being fucked by other men. I told her anyone! anytime! anywhere! anyhow! she likes. I have submitted to her many times letting her know I would clean her crotch anytime. Even mentioned her having sex with well hung black men. Benn going round and round for years. Just need a guy to help us get over the hump. Ive included a pic for you all to know what I mean. Let me know what you think of her, or if you can maybe help me somehow.
km

I'm sorry my keyboard is mess up while trying to type. just like to know how far you're from MONT CLAIR NJ. you can message me in my inbox. still love to FUCK YOUR THICK juicy wife

update for this week. things are looking up. She has agreed to meet a guy from this site. Not going to name names. we have a meet setup for this week. cross your fingers

Back