Frustrated cuck wannabe

I believe my slut wife is built for fucking, especially by well hung men. Yet, I can not get her to act upon our sexual fantasies and find a bull to play. I have told her many times I would do anything to see her being fucked by other men. I told her anyone! anytime! anywhere! anyhow! she likes. I have submitted to her many times letting her know I would clean her crotch anytime. Even mentioned her having sex with well hung black men. Benn going round and round for years. Just need a guy to help us get over the hump. Ive included a pic for you all to know what I mean. Let me know what you think of her, or if you can maybe help me somehow.
I can understand your frustration. I ,like you, have had many a fantasy about my wife taking a BBC. We have had a few MMF and MMMF experiences and one with a family friend that she finally agreed to let have her. He was a disappointment in size though. I have praised her looks, how great she tastes for years. I have told her of my fantasy thoughts of watching her being takin by a BBC or even a BWC. I just found this site and hope I can find some answers to help. btw, your wife is HOT. Very sexy. I found a short 7 minute video made by a UK couple that kinda introduces cukholding to a woman. They did a great job I think. I havent shown it to my wife yet though.

Back