Frustrated cuck wannabe

feels like a weight has been lifted for sure

Great to hear that. And the reason it worked well for you is cos you, unlike so many hubbies out there, really put your mind at making sure it happened. A lot of hubbies want the same thing, but they're too weak and pathetic to want to do anything about it seriously. All they do is visit forums like this and talk, and talk and watch videos to jerk off to and that's it.

So many hubbies out there want the same thing ... few are bold enough to admit to wanting it to happen.

im in same situation im the husband i would love nothing more than my wife to be truly satisfied and sexxxperiance the pleasure only bbcs can give her and have her pussy creamed on a regular basis by hung thick blk cock i know deep down she would love it shes just scarred to admit it i think. pluss her parents are very racist thats how shes bein brought up her dad would ******* me if he knew i was wanting this lol but once she admits it and realises that i will stand by her and i know she will love it just gotta convince her somehow any ideas ??? in my opinion all white girls should sexxxperiance a few hung bbcs ravaging their pussy at least once in their lives lolneeds taking by bbcs.jpgbbc virgin only used to white.jpg

Back