Friend's ******* hitting on me.

Anyone ever experience this? A very good friend of mine's *******, (20 yrs old) flirts with me on FB. Recently its become more intense. The friend and I talk very openly, she knows about my lifestyle.. she's seen him flirt mildly in person and she jokes how he always asks about me.. and she tells him "oh dont bet on it, she likes black men etc lol" . But on messenger he's much more upfront about his desires. Last week he sent me (pretty impressive) dick pics, I'd lie if I said it wasnt exciting, the taboo factor.. I havent shown him any nudes but I did send him a thong pic and one in a bra. Part of me feels bad but the other part is tempted. lol Opinions?
Don't even question it. Definitely take his dick...and bareback.

Anyone ever experience this? A very good friend of mine's *******, (20 yrs old) flirts with me on FB. Recently its become more intense. The friend and I talk very openly, she knows about my lifestyle.. she's seen him flirt mildly in person and she jokes how he always asks about me.. and she tells him "oh dont bet on it, she likes black men etc lol" . But on messenger he's much more upfront about his desires. Last week he sent me (pretty impressive) dick pics, I'd lie if I said it wasnt exciting, the taboo factor.. I havent shown him any nudes but I did send him a thong pic and one in a bra. Part of me feels bad but the other part is tempted. lol Opinions?
Break that young man off. Tell him no strings beforehand. Lol 🤣

Go for it. You’re a QoS and he is a hung black buck that wants to fuck you, win-win. I would love to cuckold my hubby with a really young guy.

Women's code is more strict than mens code. I wouldn't break that boundary unless you believe it's worth possibly losing that friend!

Yes he is grown but women are really funny about that kind of stuff. Don't touch their exe's, and don't touch my baby!

Women's code is more strict than mens code. I wouldn't break that boundary unless you believe it's worth possibly losing that friend!

Yes he is grown but women are really funny about that kind of stuff. Don't touch their exe's, and don't touch my baby!
Yeah thats my thought. Before I did anything I would make sure she's ok with it. She's pervy but everyone has limits lol.

See from my perspective, if it was my *******, I wouldnt care if he had the hots for my friend. lol. I just view sex in a different way from most ppl I suppose. Its a recreational fun activity

I am in a slightly different situation. My *******'s childhood friend found out about my commitment to black and is now sexing me on a weekly basis.

We went out on Thursday night and he had me topless in a dive bar in Detroit. Truth be told my top was a see through tube top. He said it was. not covering anything so there was no need for me to wear it. Really, he was just showing off for his friends. My breast were open season to all for most of the night.

I have learned to just go with whatever situation develops. So far my sons have not discovered that I have a black DOM and am having sex with a couple of their childhood friends (yes, the first one has brought 2 other baby hood friends to have sex with me). Fortunately, my sons no longer live in the area so there is limited opportunities for them to discover my new life
Honestly.. I know a ton of guys who wouldn't mind being your sons. Hopefully it never happens but if it does it may not be a big deal to them.

The mom is practically giving you permission, he's over 18 and he's flirting with you. You go girl!

As long as it doesn't cause issues with your friend (which it sounds like it won't), go for it. The taboo is part of the fun and excitement, just like with IR play.

So invite him to have sex see what he does..

Yeah thats my thought. Before I did anything I would make sure she's ok with it. She's pervy but everyone has limits lol.

See from my perspective, if it was my *******, I wouldnt care if he had the hots for my friend. lol. I just view sex in a different way from most ppl I suppose. Its a recreational fun activity
I've seen life long friends get into it over a younger brother, and over a ******* to the point of feuding and fighting! So make sure!

If he is 20, he is an adult. Obviously he is interested and it appears that you are into him as well. I can only speak from personal experience, I would definitely give in and make his dreams and probably mine cum true!😉
Being 55 now, I find it very exciting having young guys hitting on me. Definitely helps boost my ego😉Mary

Fuck that man...literally. Y'all older women really be trippin me the fuck with the hesitant *******. You should feel tempted to show him a thing or two. And if you is anything of a "real" young man he might show yo ass a thing or two. I thought that's what we here for....to express and experience things in an adult and discreet manner.

@WeWannaTryBBC

What are you waiting for, get that dick

If he is 20, he is an adult. Obviously he is interested and it appears that you are into him as well. I can only speak from personal experience, I would definitely give in and make his dreams and probably mine cum true!😉
Being 55 now, I find it very exciting having young guys hitting on me. Definitely helps boost my ego😉Mary
But would you really give me a shot though. Cause I have spoken to some older females and they say 20 is too young. Like I'm really finna turn 21 in October. But I don't tell them that cause what difference would it really make. Cause personally I don't wanna go anywhere with any of you women other than a bedroom. Like we're not going to Carrabba's your getting fucked and getting sent back home to your husband.. Period.

Back