Friend's ******* hitting on me.

Anyone ever experience this? A very good friend of mine's *******, (20 yrs old) flirts with me on FB. Recently its become more intense. The friend and I talk very openly, she knows about my lifestyle.. she's seen him flirt mildly in person and she jokes how he always asks about me.. and she tells him "oh dont bet on it, she likes black men etc lol" . But on messenger he's much more upfront about his desires. Last week he sent me (pretty impressive) dick pics, I'd lie if I said it wasnt exciting, the taboo factor.. I havent shown him any nudes but I did send him a thong pic and one in a bra. Part of me feels bad but the other part is tempted. lol Opinions?

Anyone ever experience this? A very good friend of mine's *******, (20 yrs old) flirts with me on FB. Recently its become more intense. The friend and I talk very openly, she knows about my lifestyle.. she's seen him flirt mildly in person and she jokes how he always asks about me.. and she tells him "oh dont bet on it, she likes black men etc lol" . But on messenger he's much more upfront about his desires. Last week he sent me (pretty impressive) dick pics, I'd lie if I said it wasnt exciting, the taboo factor.. I havent shown him any nudes but I did send him a thong pic and one in a bra. Part of me feels bad but the other part is tempted. lol Opinions?
sounds like you've already decided. Also sounds like your friend isn't going to mind, so why not?

I can’t say I’ve had this happen, but why not? I would indulge, if I were in your shoes...just as long as it wouldn’t strain your friendship.

Well, from what you say, i would say go for it. He is adult, and his mom knows about you. And its the taboo, the whole fun is doing it.

I am in a slightly different situation. My *******'s childhood friend found out about my commitment to black and is now sexing me on a weekly basis.

We went out on Thursday night and he had me topless in a dive bar in Detroit. Truth be told my top was a see through tube top. He said it was. not covering anything so there was no need for me to wear it. Really, he was just showing off for his friends. My breast were open season to all for most of the night.

I have learned to just go with whatever situation develops. So far my sons have not discovered that I have a black DOM and am having sex with a couple of their childhood friends (yes, the first one has brought 2 other baby hood friends to have sex with me). Fortunately, my sons no longer live in the area so there is limited opportunities for them to discover my new life

Don’t be sad or embarrassed because I’m recently turned 21 and I’m turned on honestly I’d do the same if I was him hell I’m jealous he actually sees you haha

I am in a slightly different situation. My *******'s childhood friend found out about my commitment to black and is now sexing me on a weekly basis.

We went out on Thursday night and he had me topless in a dive bar in Detroit. Truth be told my top was a see through tube top. He said it was. not covering anything so there was no need for me to wear it. Really, he was just showing off for his friends. My breast were open season to all for most of the night.

I have learned to just go with whatever situation develops. So far my sons have not discovered that I have a black DOM and am having sex with a couple of their childhood friends (yes, the first one has brought 2 other baby hood friends to have sex with me). Fortunately, my sons no longer live in the area so there is limited opportunities for them to discover my new life

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself. And your sons friends if they are smart, they will keep their mouths shut if they want to stay friends.
Maybe your ******* is enjoying their moms? who knows? to each their own...

Back