Friends helping friends

Recently my wife went out with her divorced friend. Her friend has taken a liking to bbcs and goes to local bars. She took my wife to one. Since then. The wife asked for a bbc dildo. Points out hot blk guys. Strikes up conversations when out and about and loves to tell.mr about it. Says she's curious. I know her friend has encouraged her to play in the past but do women really try to get their friends to experiment. Any advice is good advice. Thanks
She will help her cuck you too

That is exactly what happened with my wife. One of her close friends was dating a black guy and kept telling my wife how good the sex was with black men. Don't know whether my wife already had a previous interest in black guys but her friend set my wife up with a black buddy of her boyfriend. They went to bed the first night they met and my wife was pleasured as she had never been before. She became addicted, fell in love and left me for her black lover. Friends do introduce one another to the lifestyle and it can cause significant changes in people's lives.

That is exactly what happened with my wife. One of her close friends was dating a black guy and kept telling my wife how good the sex was with black men. Don't know whether my wife already had a previous interest in black guys but her friend set my wife up with a black buddy of her boyfriend. They went to bed the first night they met and my wife was pleasured as she had never been before. She became addicted, fell in love and left me for her black lover. Friends do introduce one another to the lifestyle and it can cause significant changes in people's lives.
Yup once you go black never go back I hope you're not paying her after all that?

Not paying her except baby support for our 18 yr. old college ******* who now has her own black boyfriend.
Wow like I said once you go black never go back.she will wanna come back watch an see they always do after they figured they lost everything.and it's just fucking.best thing she left merry Christmas and no worries I sure yull find a nice women

Back