Friends helping friends

Recently my wife went out with her divorced friend. Her friend has taken a liking to bbcs and goes to local bars. She took my wife to one. Since then. The wife asked for a bbc dildo. Points out hot blk guys. Strikes up conversations when out and about and loves to tell.mr about it. Says she's curious. I know her friend has encouraged her to play in the past but do women really try to get their friends to experiment. Any advice is good advice. Thanks

Recently my wife went out with her divorced friend. Her friend has taken a liking to bbcs and goes to local bars. She took my wife to one. Since then. The wife asked for a bbc dildo. Points out hot blk guys. Strikes up conversations when out and about and loves to tell.mr about it. Says she's curious. I know her friend has encouraged her to play in the past but do women really try to get their friends to experiment. Any advice is good advice. Thanks
Can we talk?

Do men talk about sex?

I’m sure women are like us men in the sense of, we have some friends that we can talk about anything with, and there’s some that we have to limit how much we share with.
I would hope that any woman who has friends that you know well enough who could be possibly open to this lifestyle, that you share with them about this and encourage them in at least giving it a try. Nothing better than the advice of a friend who has been there and done that, especially when it comes to something like this. Hats off and a big thank you to all the ladies who are mentors. You are MVP’s in my book! 👍

Hahaha...is this even a real question. Women talk as much as men do...now whether a woman goes through with it is a different question.

Would you want to.have a bbc bull?

Back