Friends helping friends

Recently my wife went out with her divorced friend. Her friend has taken a liking to bbcs and goes to local bars. She took my wife to one. Since then. The wife asked for a bbc dildo. Points out hot blk guys. Strikes up conversations when out and about and loves to tell.mr about it. Says she's curious. I know her friend has encouraged her to play in the past but do women really try to get their friends to experiment. Any advice is good advice. Thanks
Seems like your wife may be ready to get some BBC. Maybe her friend want to share one with your wife. Who knows maybe your wife friend wants to see her treated like a slut. You never know but it sounds like wifey is dreaming about getting nasty with a Black cock. Get used to it.

Do men talk about sex?
With my last live in g/f men sure talked about her behind my back. We went to several bars and she had a reptation of being a easy piece of ass even though she lived with me. Some men like to brag about fucking another guys partner and guys like to joke. Soon I was hearing about her. I told her she might want to be careful someone might find out. She laughed and said everyone already knows. I was the supreme cuck, openly..

Recently my wife went out with her divorced friend. Her friend has taken a liking to bbcs and goes to local bars. She took my wife to one. Since then. The wife asked for a bbc dildo. Points out hot blk guys. Strikes up conversations when out and about and loves to tell.mr about it. Says she's curious. I know her friend has encouraged her to play in the past but do women really try to get their friends to experiment. Any advice is good advice. Thanks
carry on, our white wives are to serve the bbc

Back