Friend of the family and visits often

I have a few business colleagues with whom I developed a relationship with over the years and ended up fucking their wives. They all had ******* and they would invite me over as a friend of the family.

Have any of you done this and have you ever gotten caught by the ******* flirting or alone with your lover at your home?
Have done it. But never caught by *******

I have a few business colleagues with whom I developed a relationship with over the years and ended up fucking their wives. They all had ******* and they would invite me over as a friend of the family.

Have any of you done this and have you ever gotten caught by the ******* flirting or alone with your lover at your home?
Affirmative....I am uncle vej54; however, playtime was never conducted at their family home but, flirting was always conducted in a joking manner....

If you look at my albums on my profile, you will see pics of Mrs. S. I have been fucking her behind her husband's back since 2009. The ******* call me "Uncle...". When I am there, I instruct her to think of me fucking her when I rub my beard. She is instructed to get very wet while thinking of me fucking her. It's fun to have her pussy be wet for me while her unsuspecting husband and ******* are right at the table with us. I have fucked her when the husband is out of the country and the ******* are at school. I fucked her at her sister's place when she and the ******* were spending the weekend. The sister and the sister's man doesn't know. I have also nut in the sister's mouth, and Mrs. S and the sister's man doesn't know either.
Good slut

If you look at my albums on my profile, you will see pics of Mrs. S. I have been fucking her behind her husband's back since 2009. The ******* call me "Uncle...". When I am there, I instruct her to think of me fucking her when I rub my beard. She is instructed to get very wet while thinking of me fucking her. It's fun to have her pussy be wet for me while her unsuspecting husband and ******* are right at the table with us. I have fucked her when the husband is out of the country and the ******* are at school. I fucked her at her sister's place when she and the ******* were spending the weekend. The sister and the sister's man doesn't know. I have also nut in the sister's mouth, and Mrs. S and the sister's man doesn't know either.
maybe they all know and just pretend after all it makes things easier

we had a regular local bbc whom was introduced to our ******* as a friend, one weekend we had kid free, or so we thought and arranged for him to pop round, after a couple of hours we ended up in our bed, in the beginning we used to just have more of the 3 sum situation where i was a little more involved in the fun, so we are all enjoying the night when about 3 in the morning the front door knocks and its our 19 yr old ******* extremely pissed, she had decided not to stay at her boyfriends. when i answerred the door i was shocked because mrs inked wasstill fucking with the bedroom door open oblivious to me having gone to answer the door. Luckily managed to divert our dauhter in the drunken state she was in away from our bedroom. she went into her bedroom and collasped on her bed. i sht her dor and when walked omto my room mrs inked was still fucking. it was fun and erotic holding her hand as she was cumming on bbc whilst knowing our ******* was just feet away

we had a regular local bbc whom was introduced to our ******* as a friend, one weekend we had kid free, or so we thought and arranged for him to pop round, after a couple of hours we ended up in our bed, in the beginning we used to just have more of the 3 sum situation where i was a little more involved in the fun, so we are all enjoying the night when about 3 in the morning the front door knocks and its our 19 yr old ******* extremely pissed, she had decided not to stay at her boyfriends. when i answerred the door i was shocked because mrs inked wasstill fucking with the bedroom door open oblivious to me having gone to answer the door. Luckily managed to divert our dauhter in the drunken state she was in away from our bedroom. she went into her bedroom and collasped on her bed. i sht her dor and when walked omto my room mrs inked was still fucking. it was fun and erotic holding her hand as she was cumming on bbc whilst knowing our ******* was just feet away
Nice. I can imagine

No doubt this situation enhanced future play sessions even more.....nothing KINKIER than screwing while, an eyelash away from being caught and exposed......

Back